Good renovation contractors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good renovation contractors?

Hi all... do any 1 of u have any good renovation contractors (and cheap) to recommend me?? i'm plannin to do abit of renovation at home and i am afraid that i might bump into those irresponsible 1s or too expensive 1s..TIA

hi. my family always hire this contractor cause he is not only responsible, also he is very experienced, not to mention he is affordable. if you are interested, you can PM me and i can pass you his contacts. hope that helps.

Comment

I think u should always look around first before deciding on one.... usually people ask for the best quotes.

Comment

Last edited by VinLongo; 17-11-2007, 02:21 AM.

Comment

ya...actually i asked around... and their prices varies by about $100-$300... but i dunno if its due to the different material or what... and if i keep asking around, i dunno when will i actually start the renovations! ha..

Comment

Cherish, do you know if your contractor does store renovations as well? I've been very disappointed in the one doing the job for me (provided by landlord) - can't even get the walls painted nicely. If I'd known I'd have asked for wallpaper, and even then the designs he put up so far suck. It's too late now since my dad already fixed the places of some stuff in the walls. They even dirtied my carpet after fitting the lights. So irresponsible. Please let me know if you have any information.

Comment

i want the contact too thanks......
              does he do those false walls.. meaning those hollow inside? cos my family wants to create an extra room in the living room.. thanks...

Comment

I am currently waiting for my HDB block to finish the upgrading stuff before my contractor can proceed with the renovations.
                This guy was recommended by my aunt and she got him to do up her place too and alot of people have commented that his workmanship is good. Not to mention that if there is anything wrong , you can contact him for any help!

http://www.3dlab.com.sg/

This is his website. He is running the company with another partner. Due to this,the renovations would much cheaper due to lesser overhead costs. His name is Adrian.

Comment

most of my friends go for this contractor who does the remodeling/renovation works for them. Guess its word of mouth.....
                  If u gals want comparision of quotes, i can give you his contact. Just PM me.

Comment

Wish I'd come here sooner (as always) ... the 3dlab website looks pretty good! I might try them if I get another store.

Comment

Good and Reliable Contractors

Hi

I'm going to renovate my house. Only 3rm flat. So small. I'm considering A&D Design at Bedok, Revo Design, Home Success and Creative Interior. Any advice as to which one to choose? Any other recommendation from the above ? Thanks for help.
                      Poohbear

Comment

Welcome to CC, Poohbear I've edited the font size of your post and have merged it with the existing thread here. Please do an intro of yourself in CozyLounge soon. Thanks.

Comment

Home Renovation

Hi

I'm renovating my 3rm flat soon. Am considering Home Success, Creative Interior, Revo Design and A&D Design. Any suggestion as which one to take. Any other recommendation ? Thanks for your help.

Poohbear

Comment

I've emailed you about your second repetitive thread, Poohbear. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrael
                              Wish I'd come here sooner (as always) ... the 3dlab website looks pretty good! I might try them if I get another store.

No worries Aphrael! This contractor is usually very patient and very catering to your needs My aunt's friends and my mom gives him the thumbs up

Comment

Working...
                              X