Digital Weighing Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Weighing Machines

I'm looking round for one, preferably not too expensive (less than S$50).

Where do you get yours? Price?

TIA!

I got mine from osim.. 98bucks i think. i find it worth the money coz its pretty accurate =)

Comment

I got mine at Osim also at $99. The maintenance is too high, battery cost is terribly high. I am not using mine anymore, if anyone is interested, JLMK!

Comment

just curious, why get such expensive weighing machine?
        thot u can get cheaper ones at $10+ :roll:

Comment

the word here is "digital", so that we don't have to strain our eyes and see our weight. Every 0.001kg gained or losed is recorded.

Surely you can get non-digital ones cheaply.

Digital weighing machine for $10+ ?
          I'll be interested to know where. Do share.

Comment

sorry didn't know u hv to pay so much more with 'digital'. :wow:
            anyway, i don't hv lobang for cheaper Digital Weighing Machine.
            in fact i am looking out to buy one myself, but now i think i will be comfortable with those non-digital (sorry me the cheapo type)

Comment

I saw one at Home D-I-Y store but I can't remember the price. HTHs.

Comment

Vel, your new avatar is awesome If u want the scale, i can throw it to u. I dont need to keep reminding myself how fat i am now

Comment

I've seen 20odd or 30odd ones from Watsons. Big digital screen. but im not sure if its accurate. HTHs

Comment

Saw 1 at Guardian pharmacy, Ikea outlet.
                    Camry brand, $19.95.
                    Yes, digital.

It's displayed right at the pharmacy entrance, won't miss it.

Comment

Mine is from osim. The one which also also measure your fats level.

Saw a very nice one in watson. Clear one.

Comment

I would like to check with those who had used the digital scale with fat % measurement: do you find that the percentage of fat in our body can vary widely throughout the day? Mine varies by as much as 4%!! The worst time seems to be in the morning when the fat % would go into the unhealthy range (> 27%!!), and in the evening before I had dinner is the best time - will go down to 24+%. I wonder if it has to do with the composition of fluids, food mass, etc. in our body. Don't know if it's accurate.

Any idea?

Comment

Just bought a digital weighing scale from Guardian Pharmacy (just came in today!) for $19.90. It's clear, somewhat like the OSIM one, but comes in a square shape. I tested it, and it was pretty accurate.

I bought the OSIM scale, and when it malfunctioned, I sent it back to the store. They quoted me a ridiculous $66 for repair I didn't bother collecting it.

Comment

I bought the Osim one as well last year and I doubt its accuracy! I can step on it twice in a five minute span and have a remarkably different body fat percentage reading... I guess the old-fashioned pincer method is still the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by creepcake
                              Just bought a digital weighing scale from Guardian Pharmacy (just came in today!) for $19.90. It's clear, somewhat like the OSIM one, but comes in a square shape. I tested it, and it was pretty accurate.
                              Wow! $19.90 for a digital weighing machine is cheap. Only problem now is to make myself go to Guardian to get it...coz I cannot stand their hard-sell promoters...

Comment

Working...
                              X