Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pillows - Feather, Down, Latex, Sponge, Tempur....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pillows - Feather, Down, Latex, Sponge, Tempur....

hi ladies,

hope this is the appropriate forum to post this. after all, a good night's rest is thoroughly blissful. has anyone bought any pillows from Tempur. can be found at takashimaya. IIRC, it's $100+ for one. any feedback would be appreciated before i take the plunge.

$100+ for one? No lah, I think the pillow costs more. Around $200. There are a few types, the Universal, the Classic, and the dunno what else. I bought the Classic version, cost me about $200, and also the lumbar support, which is about $180. I have very bad problem with stiff neck and painful shoulders (too many hrs at the PC!), and the Tempur does help me alleviate this problem much better than ordinary support pillows.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadeite
      $100+ for one? No lah, I think the pillow costs more. Around $200. There are a few types, the Universal, the Classic, and the dunno what else. I bought the Classic version, cost me about $200, and also the lumbar support, which is about $180. I have very bad problem with stiff neck and painful shoulders (too many hrs at the PC!), and the Tempur does help me alleviate this problem much better than ordinary support pillows.
      close to $200? i didn't check the prices at taka. actually, saw them in an in-flight magazine. and IIRC, less than $200. will go see again.

thanks Petit Cherie, i'll check out your suggestions.

Comment

Tempur Pillows

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is anyone using this...How is the product and is it worth paying so much for the pillow?

Thanks !

Comment

Yes me, I bought the back support (for chair) and the classic pillow. Very ex, but so far the pillow is the best support pillow I have for my stiff neck and sore shoulders. It doesn't eliminate my problem but it does makes it less painful than it was.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Pillows

Hello Everybody!

I suffer from stiff neck quite often and sometimes even numbness on my right shoulders during sleep. Have always been on the search for good pillows that would give some remedy to these ailments. Would fellow cotters be kind enough to share the following,

1.)what brand(s) of pillows you and/or your family members sleep on?
              2.)where do you purchase the pillows from?
              3.)what are the stuffings of your pillows?

Thank you in advance for sharing!

Comment

1.) Hubby and i sleeps on the Dunlopillo brand of Visco Neckcare Pillow
                2.) IMM
                3.) Visco Elastic

Comment

it works wonders for neckaches?
                  how much is one?

synthetic fibre?

Originally posted by friz
                  1.) Hubby and i sleeps on the Dunlopillo brand of Visco Neckcare Pillow
                  2.) IMM
                  3.) Visco Elastic

Comment

We paid about 90 bucks for each one. I'm not sure if its synthetic but it will mould into the shape that best suits you.

Comment

Yup it least it works better than goose down and latex pillows for us.

Comment

great! thanks for sharing friz dear!

any further recommendations?

Comment

You are most welcome but i think for pillows, the best would still be to go and give it a try before getting afterall one that works for us may not work for you.

Comment

Hubby and I just bought tempur pillows. They come in different sizing as well so please go and *test* at Taka.

He has migraines and stiff necks a lot so tempur should help.

Em

Comment

Hi dur30cat,
                              me tempted to get the tempur pillow during Metro sale but didnt. how's the result? good?

Comment

Working...
                              X