Mirror Mirror on the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Mirror on the wall

Where can I find full/half length mirror (to be attached at the side of my wardrobe) so definitely not drill in...

I like one at Ikea, but outta stock till month end.

Originally posted by DiorSnow79
    Where can I find full/half length mirror (to be attached at the side of my wardrobe) so definitely not drill in...

I like one at Ikea, but outta stock till month end.
    mine was from my contractor when i renovated my house..
    u can try getting quotations from them?
    and they can customise the size for you too....

Comment

Where to buy nice mirrors?

Hi,

I've just renovated my in-laws house and have been looking for a nice mirror for my vanity area. Was woncering if anyone knows a place which sells mirror other than IKEA...

I've been thru their selection and they don't have anything i like at the moment... does anyone know a place that sells nice mirrors...

I'm currently looking for maybe an oval sized mirror that is about half a person's body length, that has a nice patterned border around it...

Any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks!!!

Comment

what types of mirrors you looking for?

IMM has those chinesey, antique types as well as the country style mirrors

you can try Lim's arts and living in holland v as well

Comment

Hi soliloquy3,

I do like the mirrors from lim's art and crafts but the price tag is a bit too high for me... But i do love the mirrors they have... I would like something similar but cheaper would be good...

I have not gone around to IMM to find mirrors... I shall go there to search around... Is there any other places to recommend???

Comment

Where To Find> Mirror With Wooden Framings And Handle

hi all! ..

i have been trying to find this mirror for 2 mths but cant. its my mum's and she really dont remember when, where she got it. i had tried going to the likely places she visited for her shopping trips n browsed the accessories shops etc. to see if they carry that mirror... no luck still.

tried a few more shops the past wkend, have officially exhausted all the places my mums likely to have been to.

help needed SOS!

here are the pic links - one - two

Comment

upz for the day.

anyone? ...

moderator moved my thread to here as a post. so, i went to the places mentioned in this thread. no luck.

imm mostly has body length mirror.. what i wanted was wooden framed handheld.
              ikea dont have it too, but i only tried the tampines branch thou.

Comment

U can try www.themirrorhouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by helkel View Post
                  upz for the day.

anyone? ...

moderator moved my thread to here as a post. so, i went to the places mentioned in this thread. no luck.

imm mostly has body length mirror.. what i wanted was wooden framed handheld.
                  ikea dont have it too, but i only tried the tampines branch thou.
                  LoL.. my dad is a carpenter. He got the kind of mirror you want. A body length mirror with wooden frame (rectangular shape) . Hmm.. if u want , u pm me. I ask my dad to sell you at cost price, but u might have to go down to his shop to carry it home =)

Comment

Mirror Help

Hi girls, I?m looking for a mirror like the one below. The lighting in the room is very bad for makeup.. sigh, I think this mirror would be a good solution.
                    It?s a double-sided mirror, one side is a regular mirror while the other is magnifying. And it is lighted all around.
                    Let me know if you know where I can find something like this!

Comment

Working...
                    X