Sleeping with best friend (a boy?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping with best friend (a boy?)

Have you ever slept with your best friend which is a guy? How does it feels? Sometimes intimacy creates crushes even if you dont ever have crush on that person.

------------
    Last edited by meisme; 30-04-2012, 08:28 AM.

Comment

I didnt sleep with my best friend until I was with him. It didn't make things complicated but I understand how that could affect a relationship. What do you plan on doin about it?

Comment

Originally posted by meisme View Post
        not exactly a best friend..but someone i am quite close with.
        after that i dont really know how to face him. its like the friend relationship got abit more "complicated".
        not together but i do feel abit more attached to him.
        so i just try to pretend nothing have happened and just continue and stay the same as how we are as before..

how about you? what do you intend to do next with him?
        Oh really? But thats good that you acted as if nothing was change because guy will grab those kind of opportunity. I just think so.

I dont have any plan on doing any other things with my best friend. i just suddenly think of it if ever we sleep together just if ever. It never happened yet. It just came to my mind and I'd like to hear opinions and real life experiences. I am currently single so I think if ever that will happen possibly something will change but I will do the same as you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Navy Wife View Post
          I didnt sleep with my best friend until I was with him. It didn't make things complicated but I understand how that could affect a relationship. What do you plan on doin about it?
          Oh I see. But as for me it never happened. it just came to me and became curious on that because currently both of us are single. I just cannot imagine the two of us having a deeper feelings with each other other than being friends. Its just nice to hear from other ladies. I know that we mostly have the same feelings with guys. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by HeartYouLove View Post
            Oh I see. But as for me it never happened. it just came to me and became curious on that because currently both of us are single.
            The fact that you are curious means you do want to explore the possibilities with him if given the opportunity am I right?

I just cannot imagine the two of us having a deeper feelings with each other other than being friends.
            The fact that you are also posting about it on this forum means you have already started to imagine it.

Anyway, why not go for it? You are both single.

Actually the fact that you are also talking about sleeping instead of having a relationship first intrigues me, unless you are talking about only wanting him for his body and nothing else? (That would be something refreshing on this forum). But then you are also talking about "deeper feelings" which kind of contradicts the (assumed) fact that you only want him for his body... lol. So the big question is do you want to only sleep with him or do you want to develop deeper feelings for him? Or both? Or you are not even sure?

Anyway, a lot of great relationships started out by being friends first particularly if you are young! (As in under 25 or so..)

Its just nice to hear from other ladies. I know that we mostly have the same feelings with guys. :-)
            No, not all the same. There are a lot of variables involved. It depends on the stage of the person's life - age, mentality, culture, exposure and experiences to date.

Comment

I hate this thread. Here we go, runt # 23256455:

1) Friendship between men and women does NOT exist.
              2) 100% of the guys know it.
              3) 85% of the girls know it but pretend they don’t so they can keep their best guy friend on the leash.
              4) 15% of the girls are actually dumb and naïve and think that a guy can be “best friend” with a girl.

If any of those 15% girls is reading this: now you know it. So do me a f*****g favor and never use again in the same sentence the words “guy”, “best” and “friend”.

And I hate Mondays.

Comment

Geeez! Nice job wolf (!!!) Just when I am about to get my popcorn ready awaiting for more delusional sleeping-with-best-guy-friends-together-and-I'm-still-kinda-okay-with-it stories to unfold, you've pretty much killed this thread now. You need to stop posting on Mondays !

Anyway, female cotters - if you are posting and enquiring about your best guy friend / male acquaintances / male colleagues on this forum - it is MOST UNLIKELY that he is just a "good friend" or a "best friend", not to you at least and you know it - if not why else would you even take the trouble to post about it?

And sleeping with best guy friend ??? Unless you can honestly tell yourself you are totally capable of dealing with a no strings attached sleeping buddy, then go ahead. But I know most girls can't. So don't even start.

The End.

Yawnzzz...

Comment

I do have a guy best friend.
                  We can sleep on the same bed and yet nothing happens.
                  I guess it also depends on how the guy's character is....

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzelle View Post
                    I do have a guy best friend.
                    We can sleep on the same bed and yet nothing happens.
                    I guess it also depends on how the guy's character is....
                    You obviously have a very different definition of "sleep" here....... *slaps forehead*.

Anyway, I'll be insulted if nothing happened. Really? (ok, just joking).

Comment

Yes. There is no friendship between two genders. I didn't intent to sleep with my good friend (female). We were lying on the bed and she suddenly turn around and we started kissing. After that day, we became FwB for almost 2 years before she decide to move on to find other men.

Comment

Sleeping with best friend (a boy?)

i think its cute sleeping with a guyfriend if u dont do anything

Comment

Originally posted by Borgen-breeze View Post
                          You obviously have a very different definition of "sleep" here....... *slaps forehead*.

Anyway, I'll be insulted if nothing happened. Really? (ok, just joking).
                          i do understand the definition of "sleep" here.
                          but my definition is not that "sleep"
                          haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzelle View Post
                            i do understand the definition of "sleep" here.
                            but my definition is not that "sleep"
                            haha.
                            Then what is the definition of your "sleep" that is not the definition of "sleep" here?

What is it that you do on the bed and yet nothing happens?

Just don't tell me he hits the bed, lies motionless, goes into a deep snore immediately and you find that cute? I'm expecting a grander and more romantic story than that !

Comment

Wide and wild imagination happening in this thread. Sleeping with a different gender will never be an issue if you will prevent doing any other thing but sleeping. Its up to you if you will allow!

Comment

Working...
                              X