Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ldr

hey girls,
    ive been in a ldr for 4 months with my bf. were both 16 and we only live 2 states away...we love eachother very much and we plan on moving in together after highschool. we also plan on going to prom together besides the fact that he has depression and we fight somethings we have a great realtionship and we both think its gonna work out...im just wondering what you guys think? only one of my friends knows and she supports me i wanna know what my other friends think
    xoxox
    kellie<3

pch6eh

Errr, “2 states away”? “Prom”? You do realize this is a Singapore based forum do you?

Considering the general level of education in the US you are now probably wondering ‘what’s a “Singapore”?’.

Now, as much as I would love to destroy your 16 years old girl optimism with my cynicism and sarcasm I’ll sit this one out and let life teach you that it’s never gonna work out between you and your high school sweetheart. Moving in together? I’d be already a miracle if you guys make it to the prom.

Comment

Originally posted by xxcupcake03xx View Post
      hey girls,
      ive been in a ldr for 4 months with my bf. were both 16 and we only live 2 states away...we love eachother very much and we plan on moving in together after highschool. we also plan on going to prom together besides the fact that he has depression and we fight somethings we have a great realtionship and we both think its gonna work out...im just wondering what you guys think? only one of my friends knows and she supports me i wanna know what my other friends think
      xoxox
      kellie<3
      what do you mean by 2 states away? this is singapore -.-
      i am in a ldr myself with a man from hong kong. he is 29 and i am 24. we have passed our 2nd year mark recently.
      both you and your boy are too young to handle this at the moment. worry about your education first alright?
      BUT if you both do last long enough, money is important. make sure both of you earn enough to be constantly flying over to each other or plan for holiday trips. it gets boring travelling to and fro the same 2 states.
      me and my boyfriend meet on an average, once every 1 - 2 months. besides hong kong and singapore, we flew to other asian places like taiwan or japan as well. next, make sure both of you hold at least a graduate qualification, this makes it easier for either of you to relocate and ensure employment so it would not strain each other financially.
      all the best to you.

Comment

Working...
      X