Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your EX.... your friend's new BOYFRIEND???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your EX.... your friend's new BOYFRIEND???

does anyone of you guys experienced this?

Yup... My 2nd ex is now a friend of mine, hubby...
    My 3rd ex (also the last before hubby) is a close friend's ex bf as well

Comment

double posting

Comment

Originally posted by ClauwieJohnson View Post
        No - but I can imagine what my reaction would be.

If the ex was a jerk - then good luck to this "friend" and she can have him all she wants. I would be secretly cheering as she just found herself a jerk to be with.

If the ex wasn't a jerk - then she has just become a bitch and he has then joined the rank too and is now a jerk. And good luck to them too as they truly deserve each other.

Who needs "friends" like these.

Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by ClauwieJohnson View Post
          my situation was reverse..
          My ex bestfriend become my BF...then my Ex pleaded to his bestfriend that he would broke up w/ me because my Ex still love me!His bestfriend break me w/out knowing the truth reason behind.Then,later on I found that reason and I'm very angry w/ my Ex..And his bestfriend said to me that "I'm really sorry...I need to do that for the friendship..You're not the only one that feel the hurt!I feel it also..So I need to go back w/ my Ex..that's the only way to proved to your Ex that we have gone."...I cried very much because I really love him so much!......I spend more time w/ him rather than my Ex..because my Ex was busy too much to errand her friend to her ex gf before me..

Comment

Working...
          X