Help- Sexless marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help- Sexless marriage

People might have doubts over what i am about to write but its the whole truth.

I have been married for about 10years and a few more years as friends. Over
    these times, me and my husband has consummate once only.

True is that he is a doting husband
    Over these years. Its hard for me to find a guy because of my age. And although i feel i am average looking,
    I hardly can catch any guys' attention.

I have cried many times over this matter (maybe its unimportant) but soon console myself because it is so difficult to get a good guy.

I dont know what to do. Feel sad
    Unlove stress.

Originally posted by guessi View Post
    It seems that's not the only thing you can't catch from guys.

Sorry I had crack this (bad) joke. I'm sure some gal on this forum will have suggestions for you.

Comment

Originally posted by guessi View Post
      I have been married for about 10years and a few more years as friends. Over
      these times, me and my husband has consummate once only.
      Then why oh why do you only realise it now - like 10 years later ?!?!?!?!? Didn't it ring any alarm bells for you like while 2-12 months into the marriage ?!?!?

True is that he is a doting husband
      He is not a doting husband, he is a doting man only. And anyone can be a doting man - doesn't necessarily have to be a husband.

Over these years. Its hard for me to find a guy because of my age. And although i feel i am average looking,

I have cried many times over this matter (maybe its unimportant) but soon console myself because it is so difficult to get a good guy.

I dont know what to do. Feel sad
      Unlove stress.
      Have you EVER spoken to him about the issue ? Please, at least tell me yes ?!?!

Before anyone can suggest anything, I believe everyone on this forum will be asking the same burning question - how did it end up into a 10 years marriage and you tried to seek help only now ? How old were you when you got married ?

Comment

I think without sex any marriage will not succeed in life.

Comment

you should figure out the reason and do something. why not start change from your dressing way??

Comment

Originally posted by SongTony View Post
            you should figure out the reason and do something. why not start change from your dressing way??
            How do you know it's the way she dresses that is the problem ? There is an equal chance that the problem lies with the husband too !

Comment

Working...
            X