• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for companionship 27 Male

27 male here, standing at 1.68m 60kg
    Body type: Lean
    Looks: Average
    Looking for an average lady who is willing to make friend with me, average joe here.
    Age does not matter but if you are below 20 kindly do not message me as there are many young chaps out there who will be willing to make friends with u =)

Most importantly, we are able to click.
    An individual who is seeking only purely friendship and if things turn out well then maybe we can take a step further.

Caution:

However, i am still unable to forget my ex gf of 3 years and well we have parted for 3 years.Thus hope this lady will be understanding.
    Please refrain from leaving me a message should you have a high expectation.

I am just a normal chap here.
    Thank you for reading my thread here

Regards
    Listening Ear

Listening Ear,

I noticed that you've been hanging around the boards long enough. My suggestion to you would be to join the SDN's events if your current social circle is limited. There is even a board specially dedicated to it on this forum. Other than hanging around here looking to make lady friends, why don't you get out and try to meet some real life people to expand your social circle - both male AND females.

An individual who is seeking only purely friendship and if things turn out well then maybe we can take a step further.
    If you are seeking pure friendship with another "average lady" then you are in denial as it's so much easier to "be friends" with someone of the same gender. There is nothing wrong admitting outright in wanting to seek a new partner especially at your age. Don't be such a wimp and go down the "let's be friends first and see where it goes" route. You are 27 years old, not 15 !!! If you want a girlfriend, then say you are looking for one. If you don't want a girlfriend - then go look for a guy buddy to hang out ! Why even bother to look for "lady friends".

However, i am still unable to forget my ex gf of 3 years and well we have parted for 3 years.Thus hope this lady will be understanding. Please refrain from leaving me a message should you have a high expectation.
    Geeez. Please don't impose the responsibilities of what a counsellor / psychiatrist would do for you onto your next "friend". The poor "friends" are not your nurses helping you to lick and heal your wounds. It's been 3 years - get over it YOURSELF. If you can't do it by yourself then seek help somewhere - counsellor / psychiatrist / helpline etc...

You cannot expect another "special female friend" to be understanding towards your own female problems which you choose to indulge in. No woman with a sane mind will do that.

I am just a normal chap here.
    Thank you for reading my thread here
    And I am just a normal woman here voicing out some normal view points to your abnormal post and request !

Comment

thank u =)
      At least someone bothers to reply this thread. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Borgen-breeze View Post
        Listening Ear,

I noticed that you've been hanging around the boards long enough. My suggestion to you would be to join the SDN's events if your current social circle is limited. There is even a board specially dedicated to it on this forum. Other than hanging around here looking to make lady friends, why don't you get out and try to meet some real life people to expand your social circle - both male AND females.

If you are seeking pure friendship with another "average lady" then you are in denial as it's so much easier to "be friends" with someone of the same gender. There is nothing wrong admitting outright in wanting to seek a new partner especially at your age. Don't be such a wimp and go down the "let's be friends first and see where it goes" route. You are 27 years old, not 15 !!! If you want a girlfriend, then say you are looking for one. If you don't want a girlfriend - then go look for a guy buddy to hang out ! Why even bother to look for "lady friends".

Geeez. Please don't impose the responsibilities of what a counsellor / psychiatrist would do for you onto your next "friend". The poor "friends" are not your nurses helping you to lick and heal your wounds. It's been 3 years - get over it YOURSELF. If you can't do it by yourself then seek help somewhere - counsellor / psychiatrist / helpline etc...

You cannot expect another "special female friend" to be understanding towards your own female problems which you choose to indulge in. No woman with a sane mind will do that.

And I am just a normal woman here voicing out some normal view points to your abnormal post and request !
        Thank u for replying.
        At least someone bothered to reply.
        thank u

Comment

Originally posted by Listening .Ear View Post
          Thank u for replying.
          At least someone bothered to reply.
          thank u
          And that gave you kick to your troubled situation ?

Comment

Nope. But at least someone bother to comment moreover i am just looking for suggestions and you had me thinking for awhile.
            Thanks alot appreciate that.

Comment

Nope. But at least someone bother to comment moreover i am just looking for suggestions and you had me thinking for awhile.
              Thanks alot appreciate that.

Comment

Is she your first gf?

Life is too short to keep remembering
                Your past, sadness, and died love.
                Shes just a temporary passer-by.

Did you dump her or she did?
                Its history man... MOVE ON !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X