What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do?

I just got together with my boyfriend in june. But the last time we met was a month ago. Till now we have not meet up, no calls just sms. The SMS are mostly about his work. He would always say he's busy with work. Will this relationship work?

What to do?

Have a talk and work out what both of you really want. Perhaps it's better to be single and not waste time like this? You could meet with someone who suits you better. What do you think?

Comment

What to do?

Have a talk and work out what both of you really want. Perhaps it's better to be single and not waste time like this? You could meet someone who suits you better. What do you think?

Comment

But the problem is that he claims that he's so busy that he doesn't have time. He even claim that he had no time to eat some time back. But would talking to him really work things out? What if he ask what is it that i want? What if he doesn't want to give an answer? I'm sorry for posting all negative stuffs here but i would really appreciate some advise for this situation.

Comment

HI reiketsu
          how long have you been friend with him (i mean before getting into serious relationship) ???
          just curious. pardon me if i'm rude and don;t answer this Q is also ok.

You mean, YOU are the one who always SMS him in the entire month??
          or HE did SMS you firstly about his busy work? *just want to know the background*
          sorry being kay-po.

seriously,,,I also wonder how-busy-his-work-is until can't take out 30mins-1hr time to eat together with you.

Comment

I've know him since 2004. But we don't contact each other regularly until recently.

He SMS first about his busy work, but after sometime he totally stop. Then even if I try to SMS him, he would reply a few message and go back to his work.

I don't know about it. But before he got so busy, he would go for dinner or entertainment regularly with his colleague.

Comment

hi love... my advice to u is - end up the r/s and move on... cos based on ur story, it seems that hes nt even interested in this r/s @ all. so what if his work required alot of his time ,there should be some time even for u. Dont tell me he got no time even to eat, drink, bathe, go toilet isit?? if he knows he is commited to his work, then he should nt have this r/s at all and u say he only sms u and doesnt even call u and the topic is all about work.. WTH??? frankly, he does nt care for u .anyway what have u gt to lose, u just started with him.. no matter hw bz a couple is, they will still make time for each other. Yeah, talking is easy but the one gg through is u. At the end of the day, it all boils dwn to u. ask urself do u want to have this kind of r/s?? im just giving my opinion. sorry if i sound so harsh...

Comment

hi reiketsu dear,
                I understand.

in my point of view, I agree with littlemsmuffet about ending the r/s
                You are TOO GOOD for him! Seriously, there are loads of people beside him for you dear...
                you may firstly talk to him seriously...face to face.
                tell him what you want. Since I believe you are "serious" about this r/s.
                If he can't give you an answer, I would say such man is not good for you....you would be better without him.

but, I really applaud your patient-ness during the entire month.
                if I were you, I definitely will anger like nobody business towards him. like: call him every 1 hours until he gets annoyed
                nah,,,sometimes being 'childish' is needed!
                "you only live once!" - therefore, live yr best for it!

ps: I think it is a lousy excuse he gives you----"busy with work"? even dinner can't spare the time with you? a bad sign for me.

Comment

I'm hoping that i can speak to him face to face. But somehow i feel that he doesn't want to meet up. But I'm afraid of asking him for an answer now as the answer might be 90% negative as he's stress out with his work. Maybe i'm the one avioding the problem.

Comment

hello reiketsu. from the way it sounds i think i would have to agree with chocosweet.55 and littlemsmuffet.
                    it seems that he is 'too busy' for you. you might as well be better off be on your own. what difference does it make for you now as a single?
                    i guess you may already have some answers on your own. maybe you just need a little encouragement?

by the way, were you and him like that since june or just the past 1 month?

Comment

Hi reiketsu, I guess he has done an MIA on you. There's a recent article on why your bf disappeared on you and perhaps you can get more info from there if you want. I've pasted the link below.
                      Why is your man disappearing? - Why your man is disappearing - xinmsn Lifestyle
                      Sorry to sound harsh, but I feel that he might be no longer interested or suddenly realized that this relationship with you is getting into a serious and commitment-making stage, hence he couldn't handle it and avoids you instead, taking the easy and cowardly way out. Whatever his reasons may be, I would suggest that you ask him out for a talk face to face. You can hear his reason and if you can't accept it, then you can also break it off face to face. Because it seems that it is affecting you a great deal and yet you can't resolve it or do anything about it, not when the communication between the both of you is confined to SMSes about work!
                      It would be a good chance for you to seek the truth and if it doesnt work out, get complete closure on the issue. I can feel that you love ur bf a lot, but it takes two to tango in a relationship. So do yourself a favour, and stop bearing with this behaviour. Be a little selfish and childish, like what chocosweet.55 said, you'll only live once!

all the best!

Comment

Hi reiketsu, I guess he has done an MIA on you. There's a recent article on why your bf disappeared on you and perhaps you can get more info from there if you want. I've pasted the link below.
                        Why is your man disappearing? - Why your man is disappearing - xinmsn Lifestyle
                        Sorry to sound harsh, but I feel that he might be no longer interested or suddenly realized that this relationship with you is getting into a serious and commitment-making stage, hence he couldn't handle it and avoids you instead, taking the easy and cowardly way out. Whatever his reasons may be, I would suggest that you ask him out for a talk face to face. You can hear his reason and if you can't accept it, then you can also break it off face to face. Because it seems that it is affecting you a great deal and yet you can't resolve it or do anything about it, not when the communication between the both of you is confined to SMSes about work!
                        It would be a good chance for you to seek the truth and if it doesnt work out, get complete closure on the issue. I can feel that you love ur bf a lot, but it takes two to tango in a relationship. So do yourself a favour, and stop bearing with this behaviour. Be a little selfish and childish, like what chocosweet.55 said, you'll only live once!

all the best!

Comment

why dont you ask him if he is still keen to develop this relationship. cos no point holding u up if he is no longer interested in u.

Comment

In my point of view, I feel that guy should be more initiative when it comes to relationship.
                            Is your bf working overseas? If yes, then I think you should be more understanding.
                            If not, it is quite obvious that he is not interested in this relationship.
                            Before jumping into any conclusion, I will suggust you to find out more about his work in case he is really busy.

Comment

ping ,

even bf is overseas also got time to talk one ***...but then i am also like reiketsu...dunno what to do ...

Comment

Working...
                              X