Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping a friend

Hiya,

A friend of mine was recently divorced - He's a great guy (faithful and diligent) but due to his extensive travelling schedules, his wife left him with his kids .... He's pretty depressed and has been working nights and days w/o much of a social life ... I pity him as he has worked so hard to provide for his family and this has to happen to him ... He's 40 this year ... I am trying to introduce some gal friends to him ( my own circle is very small and mostly made up of married ladies) ..... if you are keen - just to know him / be friends .... do PM / email me ([email protected]) ... thanks ....

PS: I want him to stop listening to Adele's SOMEONE LIKE YOU ... it's driving me NUTS ....
    Last edited by charmainelooi; 29-09-2012, 09:48 AM.

Originally posted by charmainelooi View Post
    Hiya,

A friend of mine was recently divorced - He's a great guy (faithful and diligent) but due to his extensive travelling schedules, his wife left him with his kids .... He's pretty depressed and has been working nights and days w/o much of a social life ... I pity him as he has worked so hard to provide for his family and this has to happen to him ... He's 40 this year ... I am trying to introduce some gal friends to him ( my own circle is very small and mostly made up of married ladies) ..... if you are keen - just to know him / be friends .... do PM / email me ([email protected]) ... thanks ....

PS: I want him to stop listening to Adele's SOMEONE LIKE YOU ... it's driving me NUTS ....
    As a friend, why would you want to introduce some random strangers from the online world to him ??? We could be some insane crazy bitches for all you know !! Yikes !

I'm just curious....How about yourself ? Why don't you take care of him ? If you are attached or married then pardon me.

Comment

Originally posted by charmainelooi View Post
      Hiya,

So just to be clear on this, you are looking for female companions for him, which is basically saying guys would not be able to cheer him up, and that females would be the only available option if he were to pick himself up again. And if the above is true, you are looking for a potential partner for him, who would be willing to accept his extensive travelling schedules, and has the inability to feel neglected like in the case of his ex-wife.

Pardon me, when you talk about a guy with 'extensive travelling schedules', and a wife leaving a guy because of that. Usually there's a deep rumble in my tummy that tells me there is more to the story, and it would be good if you could shed some light or elaborate on that.

PS : Why would him listening to a song drive you nuts, unless you are beside him all the time. Or you are his colleague.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre- View Post
        So just to be clear on this, you are looking for female companions for him, which is basically saying guys would not be able to cheer him up, and that females would be the only available option if he were to pick himself up again. And if the above is true, you are looking for a potential partner for him, who would be willing to accept his extensive travelling schedules, and has the inability to feel neglected like in the case of his ex-wife.

Pardon me, when you talk about a guy with 'extensive travelling schedules', and a wife leaving a guy because of that. Usually there's a deep rumble in my tummy that tells me there is more to the story, and it would be good if you could shed some light or elaborate on that.

PS : Why would him listening to a song drive you nuts, unless you are beside him all the time. Or you are his colleague.
        Yes, there are too many intriguing questions that needs to be answered to this weird post !

Comment

No point posting this, maybe he should concentrate more on taking care of his kids. But since he travels so frequently, I doubt that he can even take of his kids properly.

Comment

Working...
          X