Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you accept if your bf has an ex wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for your replies did end up bringing it up a bit and talked about it.. all good now thanks agn and have a good weekend!!

Comment

BTW, any idea how i can delete this thread? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by debz View Post
        BTW, any idea how i can delete this thread? thanks!
        Nope ! Don't think you can ! You can only keep praying that nobody replies to this thread anymore so that it falls to the bottom of the page eventually.

But I'm curious how did your talk with the guy ended ? And what is it that the both of you talked about ? Were there any mutual agreement in the end or one side of the party has to end up comprising another side ?

Comment

Originally posted by debz View Post
          thanks! yup, i never raise or broach the issue.. whenever he feels like or is ready to talk more abt it, i'll be all ears!
          That's great! Keep it up you two ~

Comment

I can accept it if I really love him that much to accept everything. It's already over and if both parties really can't get along and it has to end up with a divorce then it shall be.

Comment

Does not matter coz the relationship is me and him (not inclusive of ex-wife).

Comment

She is already the ex wife, so let it be history. So long as now he treats you well, that is more important.

Comment

Depends on your love how much both you are involve with each other, if his feelings true and
                  you think he really love you, then whatever i think acceptation is good option. save my relationship

Comment

If the love is deep enough, I'm sure you will be able to accept him as what StieveJhon said. Love can overcome all obstacles.

Comment

It doesn't matter, I can accept it. I like this guy, we are still friends, but I really do hope to get to know him better and be together. He has divorced his wife, due to culture differences. So they are no longer together, though they are still friends, that I can't help it. I do feel jealous and insecure, but I hope in future I will be the right one for him and he will stay faithful to me.

Comment

Everything is fair in love and war....
                        I am accepted but don't ask him to leave her wife too.
                        Only i need is he love me without any condition.

Realistic vibrators

Comment

Working...
                        X