OMG!!! Is this Holly Jean??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!! Is this Holly Jean??

I've been a big fan of Holly but I cant believe she did this...totally runined my image of her.

Singapore female blogger caught in bedroom with angmoh guy. - YouTube

Originally posted by AmandaTeo View Post
    I've been a big fan of Holly but I cant believe she did this...totally runined my image of her.

Singapore female blogger caught in bedroom with angmoh guy. - YouTube
    That is her problem (unless she is using some forums or whatsoever to push up her fame) but she didn't from what I know, and what does that concern you, a fan of hers but posting her video up. that is so contradicting, oh and by the way, you sound like a real bitter man too

Really amuse me..haas

Comment

a bit bo ****

This thread very attention seeking ***. The video is obviously filmed with permission of hollyjean herself. She was smiling and all. And that man looks like her fiance! :confused:

Comment

Somemore she is a sex blogger. I guess that is the image she wanna portray. Too open for my liking but think of it as a technique to gain more publicity. Not a reflection of her character.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemisssunshine View Post
          Somemore she is a sex blogger. I guess that is the image she wanna portray. Too open for my liking but think of it as a technique to gain more publicity. Not a reflection of her character.
          It is me.. Just to clarify, it's a campaign by Durex to encourage safe sex. That video clip on youtube is a shortened version, the full version is on my blog

Comment

Working...
          X