Bf & fwb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf & fwb

Last edited by Nebula78530; 09-11-2015, 08:37 AM.

Bf & fwb

Dabbling in troubled waters

Comment

Originally posted by Nebula78530 View Post
      I really like my boyfriend and we have been together for a couple months now. No problems with him. But I'm starting to like my guy friend that I've always had interest in. I want to be friends with benifits with him. I'm litterally crazy deep inside and am diagnosed. So when I'm away from my Bf I start feeling like a hoe with this one guy. Im not sure what I'm asking but I'd just like some feed back or to hear your story that can relate.
      I can understand how you feel. But if you really like your boyfriend, think about how he would feel to know that you still have a fwb out there while you are with him. Cheers.

When I was with my ex, I saw temptations to cheat :x but well, I thought of him, thought for him and found that there was no need to cheat or come up with all these drama.

Comment

Put it this way, if your bf has a fwb behind your back.
        How would you feel?
        Moreover if you feel that things will workout with your fwb then maybe you should trash things out with your bf

Comment

2cents worth

Put it this way, if your bf has a fwb behind your back.
          How would you feel?
          Moreover if you feel that things will workout with your fwb then maybe you should trash things out with your bf

Comment

Originally posted by Nebula78530 View Post
            I really like my boyfriend and we have been together for a couple months now. No problems with him. But I'm starting to like my guy friend that I've always had interest in. I want to be friends with benifits with him. I'm litterally crazy deep inside and am diagnosed. So when I'm away from my Bf I start feeling like a hoe with this one guy. Im not sure what I'm asking but I'd just like some feed back or to hear your story that can relate.

Gal, this guy you are crazy over may not live up to his name. Plus, what are you trying to get out of this? Thrill? Sex? Or him? You may be disappointed and worse, why give yourself up freely to him? He will be glad to have a gal like you fall head over heels, but the ending may not be pleasant.
            Last edited by akaysha; 06-01-2013, 08:58 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

I always heard about girls complaining about being dumped after the guy got her in bed.

Comment

I had a friend who had an affair as well.
                She's married and her FB is married as well.
                When asked why she 'cheat', her reason was... 'Sometimes unable to find something you need from your current partner. However, she's able to find it on another person. '

For her case, is mainly s3x... And when asked why she find a married one, instead of a single one, her reason was...
                'A married one have no commitment in between, and can be discreet very well. A single one may be clingy or sticky, which have higher risk in getting found out by the other party...

Comment

Working...
                X