we are not together and she hates me for leaving her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we are not together and she hates me for leaving her

I am a guy here. Using my friend account.

Anyway, i kind of need some advice from women.

This friend of mine said she wont fall for me. But we still hang out very often. Movies, dinners, i sent her food to her house and give her small gifts here and there and she would post it on social media saying is sweet etc.
    I don know if she is sending mix signals or am i overthinking but she told me she wont fall for me cos im still clinging onto my ex gf of 6 years. She said i have too much emotional baggage and right from the start, she told herself NO.
    After which, she posted a song on social media saying something like "some people, you just have to push away!"
    And it made me feel, she likes me but trying to be very rational here as she has been hurt badly before.

All the mixed signals just made me confused and i think i kinda get too attached and so i decided to distant myself from her since she wont fall for me.
    I rejected her movie date and ask her to consider some other online guy
    She got angry and said i pushed her away even when she is single
    and judged her for being flirtatious which i never say to her directly. She probably read my blog somehow which i never gave her my add before too.

And now she say she is disappointed at me cos she *** i know her well enough and end up the person whom she never thought will hurt her actually hurts her. And she posted " nothing is forever, even a friend will leave without a reason why. I am not expecting but disappointed!"

Now she don even wan to meet me or talk to me.
    and i asked if everything gonna end here? Our friendship and movies and dinners and she said I WANTED TO KEEP U AS A FRIEND BUT NOT FOR NOW.

What is she thinking?

What can I do to get her back? As a friend or what. Should i continue to give her attention or should i distant myself and give her space instead?

Originally posted by babymayb View Post
    I am a guy here. Using my friend account.

Anyway, i kind of need some advice from women.

This friend of mine said she wont fall for me. But we still hang out very often. Movies, dinners, i sent her food to her house and give her small gifts here and there and she would post it on social media saying is sweet etc.
    I don know if she is sending mix signals or am i overthinking but she told me she wont fall for me cos im still clinging onto my ex gf of 6 years. She said i have too much emotional baggage and right from the start, she told herself NO.
    After which, she posted a song on social media saying something like "some people, you just have to push away!"
    And it made me feel, she likes me but trying to be very rational here as she has been hurt badly before.

All the mixed signals just made me confused and i think i kinda get too attached and so i decided to distant myself from her since she wont fall for me.
    I rejected her movie date and ask her to consider some other online guy
    She got angry and said i pushed her away even when she is single
    and judged her for being flirtatious which i never say to her directly. She probably read my blog somehow which i never gave her my add before too.

And now she say she is disappointed at me cos she *** i know her well enough and end up the person whom she never thought will hurt her actually hurts her. And she posted " nothing is forever, even a friend will leave without a reason why. I am not expecting but disappointed!"

Now she don even wan to meet me or talk to me.
    and i asked if everything gonna end here? Our friendship and movies and dinners and she said I WANTED TO KEEP U AS A FRIEND BUT NOT FOR NOW.

What is she thinking?

What can I do to get her back? As a friend or what. Should i continue to give her attention or should i distant myself and give her space instead?
    I think she likes you but was afraid that you will hurt her, as you still showing feelings for your ex. She may not mean it when she say she will not accept you. I guess she just want you to admit to her that you will be willing to let go of your past for her. When she start to show you that she is willing to give you chances by dating you out, you reject her which make her very upset and humiliated.

Comment

give her some space for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Caralistic View Post
        I think she likes you but was afraid that you will hurt her, as you still showing feelings for your ex. She may not mean it when she say she will not accept you. I guess she just want you to admit to her that you will be willing to let go of your past for her. When she start to show you that she is willing to give you chances by dating you out, you reject her which make her very upset and humiliated.
        I thought she like me too but in the end i realised that isnt the case. Got slapped in the reality when she say she want me out of her life.

Her, being a typical Aquarius, probably will just shut herself off totally from me.

Couldnt understand why would woman not mean what they say and I don even when they mean what they say and when they don mean what they say.

Too complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jia_Yhj View Post
          give her some space for now.
          yes definitely. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X