Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much critical illness coverage have you bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much critical illness coverage have you bought?

Hi, just to check, how much critical illness coverage have you bought?

I am recently doing some reviews on my insurance coverage. All of a sudden, I feel a bit unsecure as I think my coverage is a bit inadequate but at the same time, I also do not want to over commit myself.

Just want to get some general statistics from all of you.

Thanks!

Hi Lemontree,

It depends on the sum assured that you would want to insure in the event of critical illness. Did you purchase early stage critical illness or the usual critical illness policy for the advanced to terminal stage?

Comment

Hi Lemontree,

It depends on the sum assured that you would want to insure in the event of critical illness. Did you purchase early stage critical illness or the usual critical illness policy for the advanced to terminal stage?

Comment

I purchased the usual CI policy as the early starge CI is pretty new and isonly introduced recently.
        I am thinking of whether I should also purchase the early stage CI.

Comment

Hi Lemontree, i think you should! Use the early stage CI to compliment your existing CI policy. Hope it helps! Your insurance agent is from which company?

Comment

Originally posted by LemonTree View Post
            Hi, just to check, how much critical illness coverage have you bought?

I am recently doing some reviews on my insurance coverage. All of a sudden, I feel a bit unsecure as I think my coverage is a bit inadequate but at the same time, I also do not want to over commit myself.

Just want to get some general statistics from all of you.

Thanks!
            I have:

half a million in death cover
            $300k critical illness
            $50 k early stage.

in my late 20s. hths =)

Comment

Only got one policy. Got posb myshield health insurance and 3 critical illness cover - heart attack, major cancer and stroke. Think that's pretty sufficient for me.

Comment

Working...
              X