Taiwan > Kaohsiung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taiwan > Kaohsiung

Would like to know whether i can get KP in kaohsiung? if yes, can i have the location? Best to have a location, because I am asking my bf to buy....

Also, what brands are available there but not in Singapore? Which brands are cheaper there?

TIA.

I'm not too sure about kaoshuong but general makeup in taiwan is cheaper than in Sg for some brands. Cosme decorte, sofina, kp, rmk all are cheaper in taiwan.

Comment

KP is available at Sogo, but where exactly Sogo is located in Kaoshiung I've no idea! S14 trio is still available there!

Sofina, Chic Choc and Awake are 3 counter Jap brands that I can think of that's not available here.

Buy dramatical mascara and base and most other Jap drug store brands at Watson's!

Comment

Anywhere where i can get a picture of the mascara, i know its in a tube of red.... and white wordings.... but i need a picture to print on the paper for my BF. He is cosmetique illiterate.

Comment

The sogo that Leeleen mention is in this shopping mall call "xing guang san yue".

Massive shopping mall, standing 12 storeys tall and has a funfair sorta thing on the top floor =D

Another shopping mall that might stock major cosmetic brands is "han shen".

Comment

12 storeys high?!!! OH... how i wish i can tag along.... maybe i can.... since he is going there for a competition.... will try asking.
            Last edited by Glossie; 07-03-2005, 06:21 AM.

Comment

While you're there, try to visit "xing jue jiang", it's a hip street in Kaoshiung's city that sells all sorts of fashionable stuff.

There another shopping mall call "da tong" or "da li" can't remember the name clearly but it's also tall, 10 storeys i think !

Try to visit the night markets too, you can find stuff you're never see in Singapore for very cheap prices.

There's a back alley behind "Jiu Ru" road and it's a fashion distributor street. They might be still clearing the summer stock and new autumn stock are in already. Pieces there are extremely cheap but the catch is that you cannot try on.

Comment

Wad to buy when in Taiwan?

Hi Girls,

I dont know where shld i start this thread at which catergery..So i decided to Post it here.

My friend is going Taiwan soon, ask me want to buy anything for me anot.

Think my friend wil be going to either "taipei" or "Gao xiong" ..
                Any gd bargins for me to buy?

Comment

Dear Tricia, the subject title of the one and only thread about Kaoshiung tells you this is where you might find some related info. I've merged your thread with it. Please also refrain from using SMS language here! Please read about us if you haven't already, in CozyLounge. Thanks!

Comment

Is there anything more interesting in Kao hsiung then Taipei? I am going tomorrow and I haven't really planned my itinerary yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                      Dear Tricia, the subject title of the one and only thread about Kaoshiung tells you this is where you might find some related info. I've merged your thread with it. Please also refrain from using SMS language here! Please read about us if you haven't already, in CozyLounge. Thanks!
                      Hi Glossie,
                      Thanks for merging this track for me.Im still quite new here so i really didnt know about the Sms Language here.

Any Cosmetic Brand that is cheaper to buy in taiwan compared to singapore?

Comment

hi people
                        if i intend to go taiwan say 5D 4N, how much roughly do i have to prepare in all including air tickets, hotel? not following tour though.
                        anyone knows hows the weather like in august?

Comment

which hotel is of good location at kaohsiung

Comment

Hi there, anyone has recommendations for hotel and night spots in Kaohsiung?

Comment

Working...
                            X