Bintan Short Getaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bintan Short Getaway

Hi can anyone share their experience here about Bintan? I heard the manicures n pedicures are cheap. How about spas and massage and where to find them?

Pls also recommend resort or hotels that are afforable and good.

Thanks

Hi strawberry_lush, You can try this.

http://www.airfares.com.sg/3_fe_indonesia_index.htm

Comment

i went there twice, first time i stayed at Mana Mana. It's pretty basic, think you can do a search on the 'net to look at pics of the rooms, the bintan resorts sites are pretty comprehensive. Personally, i didn't like it cos the walls are thin and whatever my neighbours do, i can hear very well. Also, my heater was not working very well... but its one of the cheapest resort there, and the food is quite nice.

i stayed at Mayang Sari the second time. More expensive, but the room is bigger and a lot nicer. Service is also better, and the best part is the beach is right outside your room.

Comment

i just got back yesterday from my trip to angsana bintan resort and spa! the trip was excellent!

Angsana Bintan believe the pics cos the place is really beautiful and peaceful.

the bf and i paid $148 per pax for 3D2N stay (price inc of 2-way ferry tickets, 2-way coach ride and 1 breakfast buffet). we spent most of the money on the spa package (absolutely heavenly! totally worth it!) as well as food and dining.

you might want to check out travel agents such as five star or gr travel cos they're having promotions to bintan from now till the end of oct. HTH!
        Last edited by Starscope; 02-10-2003, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Just saw the pics of Angsana Bintan! Sooooooo beautiful! Hopefully i can go there during my december holidays!

Btw, it is SGD148 or USD148 because i checked out the websites and the prices listed all are in USD. :huh:

Comment

qiu: i went to gr travel agency. main office at golden mile, branches at jurong pt and north pt.

my trip was S$148 per pax for the first nite, and second nite foc. weekend surcharge waived too. it's more expensive if you book online.
            Last edited by Starscope; 17-10-2003, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Okie! Will check that out if I'm going!

Comment

Strawberry_lush...I have stayed in Bintan Lagoon, Maya Sari, Banyan Tree and Angsana before. As for spa, only tried Amsara at Maya Sari and Angsana. I prefer Asmara. Massages and the ambience are better and a lot cheaper too cos Angsana charges USD. Thinking of going to Banyan tree again to try their spa this holiday. I strongly recommend Banyan Tree. Nothing beats Banyan Tree IMO.

Banyan Tree

Comment

i am going to bintan in december. i want to try the spa!!!

Comment

I've stayed at Bintan Lagoon, Angsana and Banya Tree.

I second Queenie. Banyan Tree is the best!

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
                      I've stayed at Bintan Lagoon, Angsana and Banya Tree.

I second Queenie. Banyan Tree is the best!
                      my friend is planning the trip.. hope she is getting banyan tree....

Comment

i may be going with my classmates to Bintan during our long hols... hoping we'll get the Banyan Tree Villa... my friend's dad got "lobang" i think can get cheap prices , but no pool i think. but still can't wait! more reason to go and buy stuff !! i need a bikini... towel... sunglasses.... beachmat...............................

Comment

Originally posted by islande
                          i may be going with my classmates to Bintan during our long hols... hoping we'll get the Banyan Tree Villa... my friend's dad got "lobang" i think can get cheap prices , but no pool i think. but still can't wait! more reason to go and buy stuff !! i need a bikini... towel... sunglasses.... beachmat...............................
                          you are so cute... how long will you be there? i think my friend is planning for 2D1N. wonder whether that will be enough... :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom
                            you are so cute... how long will you be there? i think my friend is planning for 2D1N. wonder whether that will be enough... :huh:
                            2D 1N is too short. You usually can only check-in after 2pm so by then there isn't much time left. Check-out is at12pm unless you are lucky enough to request for a late check-out.

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
                              2D 1N is too short. You usually can only check-in after 2pm so by then there isn't much time left. Check-out is at12pm unless you are lucky enough to request for a late check-out.
                              oh dear.... i think i better inform my friend.... thanks keiko!

Comment

Working...
                              X