Home for the Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home for the Holidays

Hi! Just wondering how you all plan to celebrate the holidays that are coming up! Here's my itinerary:

<br>TRAVELING TO:
    <BR> Hawaii
    <br>PURPOSE:
    <BR> To visit family and friends for Christmas and New Year!
    Last edited by nicole; 17-12-2004, 01:47 AM.

Wow travelling to Hawaii to visit family and spend the festive season will be fun. *envious*

I'm leaving for Thailand come 27 Oct, for charity project and some shopping.

Possibly heading for HK and Macau to visit relatives nearing CNY but that is still pending. Hope I can go.

Comment

Hey Aznbebe, going to Hawaii would be exciting!!!

Hunny : I missed shopping in Bangkok. It was a memorable trip and i had so much fun with my family. Enjoy yourself!!

I'm going back home to Singapore for holidays, miss my family so much.

Hopefully can go on a cairns trip during this holiday. So many things to do in cairns. I think i'll be broke if i wanna do every single activity available. But its still in the planning process. :roll:

Comment

<FONT COLOR="DEEPPINK"><FONT FACE="TIMES"><CENTER><B>
        WOW I hope you both have lots of fun! Have a safe trip!!!

Comment

Aznbebe, Hawaii was on my plan for the Dec holiday too but I have to shelf it till next year. The flights were fully booked (I am claiming mileage). So now I am planning to visit your country Japan, possibly Hokkaido/Tokyo instead over Christmas.

Enjoy your trip to Hawaii

Comment

Everyone's going overseas for the Xmas hols but I'm going back to SG for Xmas! Whee! I'm so excited about seeing my friends back home again, as well as the local good that I missed so much! Oh yeah, lana cake too.

Comment

<FONT COLOR="DEEPPINK"><FONT FACE="TIMES"><CENTER><B>
              <BR> HI MEOW~~~~~WHAT AIRLINES DO YOU RECEIVE MILEAGE POINTS FROM? I GET MINES FROM JAL ALTHOUGH WHEN I TRAVELED TO JAPAN FROM HAWAII FOR THE FIRST TIME THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME POINTS =( I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TRIP!
              <BR>
              <BR>HI BABYFLITE~~~~I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN DURING THE HOLIDAYS WHEN YOU VISIT YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS BACK HOME. BEING FROM HAWAII I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW YOU MISS THE LOCALS FROM YOUR HOMETOWN. I LIKE IT HERE IN JAPAN BUT I REALLY MISS HOME TOO.
              <BR>
              <BR>
              TAKE CARE!

Comment

Aznebebe, I have mileages in two airlines - NWA and JAL. Couldn't get the NWA to Hawaii so I am using JAL instead for Japan. I didn't realise you are from Hawaii and not Japan. It is always great to be back home.

Erica, you will be home soon! Yes the Lana chocolate cakes, the great chicken rice, char kway teow, laksa.. Yipee!

Comment

Australia here I come!

I'm hoping to go to Melbourne with some friends. Need to enjoy myself before school starts next year. We just plan to relax and sight see and SHOP!

Comment

<FONT COLOR="DEEPPINK"><FONT FACE="TIMES">
                    <CENTER><B>
                    <BR>Hi Pinkblush! Wow you get to go to Australia..I've never been there. I hope you have tons of fun shopping and spending time with your friends. Have a safe trip!
                    <br>
                    Take care! =)

<br>Hey Meow...we can use our JAL card to travel from JP to HI right? Hmm..I hope so..hehe =)

Comment

Aznbebe,
                      so nice to go hawaii... enjoy your trip.

i went bkk in august. now planning a relax trip to bintan probably in december.

Comment

<FONT FACE="TIMES"><FONT COLOR="DEEPPINK"><CENTER><B>
                        <BR>Hi Blossom...hey where's Bintan located? You're so lucky you got to travel in August and now in December! I hope you have a fun time!
                        <br>TAKE CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by Aznbebe
                          <BR>Hi Blossom...hey where's Bintan located? You're so lucky you got to travel in August and now in December! I hope you have a fun time!
                          <br>TAKE CARE!
                          bintan is in indonesia. it's only 45min ferry ride from singapore. more like a resort place with beautiful beaches. i'm going there for spa...

i also intend to go australia early next year but my hubby has a sudden change in schedule so we probably won't go already.

take care too.
                          Last edited by dolphin; 13-10-2003, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Hey Anzbebe, do share with us about your Hawaii trip after you get back! my gfs and i are planning to go there after our graduation, prob. July next year she went there for her internship so she knows the some ppl in the main island - Oahu so they could bring us around...planning to visit some inner islands though...heard it's more beautiful and secluded then Oahu

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
                              Hey Anzbebe, do share with us about your Hawaii trip after you get back! my gfs and i are planning to go there after our graduation, prob. July next year she went there for her internship so she knows the some ppl in the main island - Oahu so they could bring us around...planning to visit some inner islands though...heard it's more beautiful and secluded then Oahu
                              <FONT COLOR="DEEPPINK"><FONT FACE="TIMES"><CENTER>
                              <BR>Hi Pauline
                              <br>I'm originally from Hawaii so I can tell you first hand that it is a beautiful place. Let me know if there is anything in particular you want to know about the islands. I'll be more than happy to help you. I actually wrote a huge reply but it got erased when I clicked submit reply. =( But just let me know if you have any questions okay! Take care and I hope you have a blast in Hawaii!

Comment

Working...
                              X