Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indonesia > Bali

I am going to Bali! Yay!

This will be my second time so I already know some restaurants that I want to go back to. Didn't do the clubbing scene - don't care much for that. Anything else to do in Bali girls?

Re: Bali

Originally posted by atypical
    I am going to Bali! Yay!

This will be my second time so I already know some restaurants that I want to go back to. Didn't do the clubbing scene - don't care much for that. Anything else to do in Bali girls?
    spa and massage!

Comment

Yes ,yes, I am doing that definitely! Going to book me own little Cabana for the ultimate pampering session. Also going down for the beachside (sandy!) massage & manicure. I am thinking of having my hair braided just for fun but it's a little short for that now I think.

6 days of Bali ... ahh!

Comment

Enjoy urself.

And if u are the beach or water sports person do the water sports there.

But remember to apply suntan lotion to take care of ** skin.

Comment

stella: just going O/T for awhile, but lately I have seen some postings that have words replaced by **.
          Why is that so?

Comment

Originally posted by KellyC
            stella: just going O/T for awhile, but lately I have seen some postings that have words replaced by **.
            Why is that so?
            I think these are the short form/sms words that are now being "censored".
            so that ** in Verda's post prob was y.r.

enjoy yourself Stella! Can't think of anything else to do besides eating, pampering and 100% relaxing.

Comment

Originally posted by KellyC
              Why is that so?
              Not Stella but certain Singlish terms and abbreviations have been replaced by *s. Eg, the word above was probably a short form of 'your', ie, u.r.

Other words which will get the 'chop' are l.a.h., w.i.f. etc.

This is to encourage all forumers to write good standard English for the benefit of our international community!

Comment

i remembered the last time i was at kuta beach i got bombarded by all the hawkers trying to sell me stuff! if you buy from one of them the rest will come and bug you to buy from them too. that was what happened to me and in the end i couldn't even enjoy my massage coz i had all these women sitting around me trying to sell me stuff.... :piss:

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76
                  Not Stella but certain Singlish terms and abbreviations have been replaced by *s. Eg, the word above was probably a short form of 'your', ie, u.r.

Other words which will get the 'chop' are l.a.h., w.i.f. etc.

This is to encourage all forumers to write good standard English for the benefit of our international community!
                  Oooh..the first time I saw this was at the Party thread and it was Pan's post which got the ***. I think she said something to the effect of don't play play. And I thought she purposely had the ***! :sotong: :ROFL:

I hoped the **** would get people to change their language. I didn't realise there's so much Singlish around here until I see those *!

Comment

Re: Bali

Originally posted by atypical
                    I am going to Bali! Yay!

Good for you, Stella! I think everybody needs breaks like this, not to mention you'll be with your dearest!

I don't know anything about Bali so can't help

But I want to say that I'm surprised you're not into the clubbing scene!

Comment

Can I come along too?? I badly need a nice tropical-resort break.. complete with spa session!!

Comment

atypical: enjoy your trip to bali!! i want to go too! anywhere thats beachy and sunny.... could use that bit of relaxation right now. =)

Comment

find some off shore islands to go!! To lombok or island hopping!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Bali

Originally posted by kare2711

But I want to say that I'm surprised you're not into the clubbing scene!
                            Do I look like a party animal? I used to to do the rounds in all the clubs but no more! I am no spring chicken nowadays. I'd rather sit down somewhere my friends & I can have a proper conversation. I don;t drink anyway & start panting after dancing half a song. :sotong:

Jemay, island hopping sounds fun! I didn't do that last time I was there. How is Lombok like & what can we do there?

Comment

Originally posted by Verda
                              Enjoy urself.

And if u are the beach or water sports person do the water sports there.

But remember to apply suntan lotion to take care of ** skin.
                              Thanks dear. I am already shopping around for good sunblock. Am eyeing the new spray one from Biotherm. Very light & has SPF30 Pa+++!

Comment

Working...
                              X