Factory Outlets in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory Outlets in USA

Hi everyone! What are some of your favourite factory outlets in the States? Which are really worth going to?

Re: US Factory Outlets

Originally posted by chel
    Hi everyone! What are some of your favourite factory outlets in the States? Which are really worth going to?
    chel, if you're going to SFO, the famous factory outlet is Gilroy. lotsa brands, reasonable price too

Comment

Re: Re: US Factory Outlets

Originally posted by coolcitrusbasil
      chel, if you're going to SFO, the famous factory outlet is Gilroy. lotsa brands, reasonable price too
      They have this in a few states i think. its VERY CHEAP

Comment

i went crazy when i was at Gilroy brands there are Timberland, CK, Levi's, Elle, Polo Ralph etc etc...

Comment

Gilroy is actually part of Chelsea Premium Outlets http://www.premiumoutlets.com/

They have branches all over the US. The Napa branch has more designer shops including a Barneys' New York outlet ! Refer to this website for all their outlet locations.

Another one to check out is Prime Outlets http://www.primeoutlets.com/
          Again, the are located over the US.

HTHs !
          Last edited by j0s1e267; 20-11-2003, 01:49 AM.

Comment

If your going to Hawaii....Waikele shopping center is the place to go! It's basically a place filled with outlet stores.

Comment

Gilroy is okie but you can get the same prices at sales in the city.

my 2 faves are

1) LA - dessert hills outlet
              HUGE! gilroy is small compared to it and it has a huge mix of low, mid and high end shops. From GAP to Gucci/Prada/Zegna and Armani. the stock is pretty new too as they are mostly from bev hills. great suits available at 40-50% off!

2) NY - woodbury common
              i cannot vouch for this one but several of my friends esp planned a trip to ny for this outlet. friends in ny really love this although they did say that the sometimes there is no stock! MJ has an outlet here!!!!!

ps. dont go too soon after thanxgiving cos the stores will be wiped CLEAN!

Comment

i just got back from my trip! my family went crazy at gilroy! well, okay, mostly me.

Comment

USA

Where would you go if you have a chance to go? I am planning a trip in April, have been to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Fransico, San Diego, Orlando. Having a 'headache' now, too many places to go, too little time !

Comment

Must-buys from the US

anyone care to share?

Comment

Re: Must-buys from the US

Originally posted by fiORi
                      anyone care to share?
                      Basically, everything you can't find in Singapore!
                      Check out Sephora, Victoria's Secrets, Urban Outfitters, Charlotte Russe..

Comment

Why don't you go to hawaii?!!!

Comment

Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Fransico, San Diego and Nevada are just neighbouring one another.

Las Vegas is good for the night life entertainment.
                          LA you can go to disneyland and universal studios.
                          San Diego, Nevada is good for their factory outlet shopping.
                          San Franciso - you have to go to the Fisherman's Wraft (for the seafood)

You can spent like one day each in all the above places like I did.
                          It'd be fun. Bring your camera!

Comment

Originally posted by strawberry_lush
                            Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Fransico, San Diego and Nevada are just neighbouring one another.

Las Vegas is good for the night life entertainment.
                            LA you can go to disneyland and universal studios.
                            San Diego, Nevada is good for their factory outlet shopping.
                            San Franciso - you have to go to the Fisherman's Wraft (for the seafood)

You can spent like one day each in all the above places like I did.
                            It'd be fun. Bring your camera!
                            would just like to point out that ...

Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego are cities in the state of California, Las Vegas is a city in the state of Nevada.

littlemiss, if you've been to these cities already, why don't you visit Seattle and rest of the state of Washington? In April, there's fields and fields of tulips in full bloom in Skagit Valley, a 2-hr drive from Seattle. You may also see cherry blossom at a state park near the city of Olympia, can't remember the name now.....

just edited to add that there's also good shopping in the city, and there also at least 2 big factory outlets, one's at Auburn.

Comment

Hi Aznbebe, strawberry_lush and leeleen

Thanks for all the wonderful suggesstions!

Oh leeleen, I would love to see all the tulips and cherry blossom, will be off to do research on Seattle soon

Hawaii is in one of my choices too, I am choosing between Hawaii or a 4D3N cruise to Bahamas. Most probably will be going back to Las Vegas revisit those theme hotels, grand canyon.... and Orlando for Disney world and Universal Studios.

Comment

Working...
                              X