Euro LV trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro LV trip

anyone tried LV tour at Euro? How much you earn, pls share the experience.. thanks

You mean you get to earn money by going to an LV tour? :huh:

Comment

yes, earn $ commission by every brand name bag you help the company purchase.

Comment

huh? how does that work? do you have the details of this work-tour thing?

Comment

i'm curious too. and partly wondering if this has anything to do with the commonly seen group of tourists always hanging outside LV.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
            i'm curious too. and partly wondering if this has anything to do with the commonly seen group of tourists always hanging outside LV.
            Yah, I'm suspecting it has to do with the touting tourists.

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
              Yah, I'm suspecting it has to do with the touting tourists.
              You mean one of those people who are always pestering real tourists and others to buy LV bags for them? But I thought those people are usually from China (er..no offence to anyone)?
              So this LV trip thing is a company that holds trip for people to go buy LV products on their(company's) behalf, and they pay commission for it? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by mango
                You mean one of those people who are always pestering real tourists and others to buy LV bags for them? But I thought those people are usually from China (er..no offence to anyone)?
                So this LV trip thing is a company that holds trip for people to go buy LV products on their(company's) behalf, and they pay commission for it? :huh:
                Yah those. But so far I haven't heard of any such tours in Singapore, until it was mentioned here.

But it sure sounds like those tours and it does put a little explanation behind why those Chinese (yah, no offence meant) are asking tourists if they could help in getting LV bags for them (the touters).

Comment

eekks! I sure won't do that, and I really don't think many locals will be able to bring themselves to do that either.

Comment

Working...
                  X