Malaysia > Port Dickson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysia > Port Dickson

Hi all, i want to go on a cheap beach holiday for about 2-3 days and am considering Port Dickson. Has anyone been there, please give me some advice on what this place is like, where to stay and what sort of activities can be done there ya, thanks!

I went there in July on a day trip. Frankly, didn't seem like there was much to do. :/

Comment

we stayed here

really cool cause the shower's open air and when you look up, you can see birds flying past plus when you walk out of the room onto the balcony, it's right over the sea!

but we didn't do much. the parents played golf, my sis & i just swam & played pool.

Comment

sounds like avillion is hugely recommended! But is there any cheap spa or massages there? No night life or pasar malam either?

Comment

how much is it to stay there? looks very lovely..and travel agency that brings us there??

Comment

sorry i'm not too sure! was pretty young when i went there & not into massages or spa then

they have the rates & list of facilities listed on the webpage though, you might want to check that out

Comment

Hi, anyone stayed in Corus Paradise before? I'm going for a 3D 2N trip... heard that it's not very fantastically fun

What can I play over there? Do you travel to the town?? e.g nearest town is seremban... got nice shopping centre there :wow: ? got karaoke ? nice dining restaurant ?

Comment

went there few months ago..nothing much to do there..would rather go penang or kl or malacca..

Comment

i see...

I'll probably change my trip to batam instead... cause my bf's friend's friend suddenly wants to change to go batam. See how... depends on whether the tour agency allow us to change anot. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by cheria
                    went there few months ago..nothing much to do there..would rather go penang or kl or malacca..

Yes I agree, there is nothing much to do there except that the hotel's room was nice. So boring. We stayed there for 2 nights and many mosquitoes "drinking" my blood. I dont think I want to go back there again.

Comment

hey cheria and littlepig... thanks for the feedback...

well i've changed my trip to batam instead. hope it's better
                      6 more days and i'll be off to batam

Comment

any package to port dickson??

Comment

Originally posted by pennant View Post
                          its not easy to get pkg to port dickson... have never seen one b4 anyway..

Comment

Port Dickson is very boring imo. Brothers and I went there for a one night trip sometime last year and the sea wasn't blue at all! Felt so turned off at the thought of doing water sports there. In the end, we drove all the way from KL just to have a mediocre seafood dinner and spend the night at the not so fantastic hotel. It's a sleepy town, nice for people who are into that kind of thing. Between PD and Batam, I rather Batam any time!

Comment

Originally posted by pennant View Post
                              i think you can call up those large tour agencies to do a package for you to port dickson but IMO, there's no need for a package because port dickson doesnt have any attractions to rave about. a day trip to PD will be enough- just stay in the hotel and go for those water activities and enjoy the beach.

Comment

Working...
                              X