Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Insurance

Just a poll...

How many of you actually purchased Travel Insurance when you go travelling?

i got one policy on annual and international basis, since i travel often. its from AIG.

Comment

I always get mine from ntuc income, very easy to activate!

Comment

i do if i'm travelling for long periods

Comment

I always get travel insurance when I'm travelling abroad. I just think going without is a very big risk to take and a silly way of saving on money.

If one was unfortunate enough to get seriously ill or have an accident on holiday; trying to cover the costs of your medical care without insurance could actually make you bankrupt!

Comment

I usually do if I am going for a long trip esp by air.

Comment

just a reminder when buying travel insurance.

let's say u are traveling for 3 days, please buy the 5-days policy. if touchwood anything like foodpoisoning happens and u visit doctor, you can claim the medical expenses to the insurance.

if you lost your belongings overseas, do make a police report in that country, you can also claim from it, provided u have the receipt.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemiss
                I always get mine from ntuc income, very easy to activate!
                must be NTUC member to buy travel insurance from them? Do they have a website?

Comment

Don't need to be a member, here's the website http://www.income.com.sg/insurance/travel/.

Comment

Travel insurance does not extend only for air travel.

Do consider getting yourself insured as well, if you are driving up north. Eg. road trips to M'sia/Thailand etc. U can claim for car breakdowns/repairs svc etc.

Comment

Thats good to hear so many of you actually got yourself insured.

I usually got mine from AXA.

My sis bought annually 1 from AXA abt $150 onli.

Comment

I usually get mine from AIG. Their coverage is very comprehensive and the pricing is very competitive. What's most important to me is that their service is good and claiming is not as slow as other companies.

Comment

I recently got travel insurance from INCOME. It's much cheaper than AIG and the coverage is about the same IMO. Approximately $30-$40 cheaper!

Comment

I always get covered everytime i travel.

I used to buy NTUC's travel insurance cos easy activation BUT recently realise that they add a few clauses whereby they will have excess to some claims like loss/damage to baggage, excess of $40, trip cancellation excess $40 and Emergency Medical Evacuation has a co-insurance of 15%, up to S$10,000....:eh:

Therefore, i change to AIG from then coz they are very fast in processing claims

Comment

I always buy from NTUC income. You'll never knows what happen. But very funny, i never thought of buying when going to Malaysia.

Comment

Working...
                              X