Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any agency recommendations for travelling free & easy to taiwan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any agency recommendations for travelling free & easy to taiwan?

Am planning a trip for 6 to taiwan but has yet to find a suitable travel agency that isn't too exp and of course not too budget. Wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for a free & easy trip.

best agency is DIY =)
    pros:an itinerary that suits u. can also save up service/booking fees.
    cons: u have to invest time on research,book everything urself. but it's nt tt hard. lots of info is available online.

8D7N round island trip (air ticket+accomodations+transport) can be done in <$1k per pax. considering air ticket ard $558(sia promo)/$512(transair promo)/$300-$450(airasia/jetstar without promo)+ decent accomodation(not hostels) per nite ard $20-$50 per pax.transportation mainly use public. maybe short trips use taxi. split among 6. if take budget air, can pay $150-$200 less. this amt can be used for food/better accomodation,. n if u stay less than a wk(e.g 4D3N in taipei only)even cheaper.can make total amt $500-650 per pax. ^^

Comment

if u going free and easy. dont have to go with agency you can diy.
      just lookout for jetstar promo or other airline. can save u alot on air ticket.
      if you need help on planning the places, can post your qns, i will try to help you

Comment

What is the cheapest air tickets you had found?

Comment

I can say that you have to find several agencies working on your field, but what you have to do is that select one with having clear idea of their services. Try to get good reviews about them from previous users or from online reviews. I have used one reliable tour service for my India tour packages and they treated me quite clearly and I'm really impressed with them. Hope you can find and have same experience in your efforts too

Comment

Help

Originally posted by AmplifyLove View Post
            Am planning a trip for 6 to taiwan but has yet to find a suitable travel agency that isn't too exp and of course not too budget. Wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for a free & easy trip.

Hi ,
            I am a new user here.
            i need your help on how to post a new thread in this travel forum?
            sorry to disturb. but need a little advise on this.

thank you!

Comment

Hello Travelistas (ok, i just made that word up!)

I came across this website that has like amazing getaway packages! Short Getaways -

I hope it helps!! :D

Comment

Hello Travelistas (ok, i just made that word up!)

I came across this website that has like amazing getaway packages! Short Getaways -

I hope it helps!! :D

Comment

Hihi,

The best is you book your own tickets and hotel using AGODA.com and jetstar or Tigers or airasia. I have done some comparison. If I am not wrong, Tigers is the cheapest.

Comment

Working...
                  X