X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romantic Destination

Where is your ideal romantic getaway?

Venice!

If it's about romance then Venice is the perfect place for me! To be in the arms of my boyfriend while sailing in the gondola under the sunset is very romantic!

Comment

aegean sea

hua hin

Comment

Greece or Bora Bora

Comment

Europe at London.

Comment

I had the most romantic holiday ever when my husband brought me to Switzerland in May 2010 after his proposal so it was like an engagement holiday for us.

Switzerland is truly an amazing country. We picked the right season to go as it was spring time and it was all cool and nice. The thing I loved the most was our Lucerne day trip where we got to do a boat ride down Lake Lucerne where you get to enjoy beautiful sights of cottages/houses, mountains, Alps, etc. Followed by the world's steepest cogwheel train ride up to Mount Pilatus - it was all snow capped and we even played in the snow, throwing snow balls at each other, like little kids. Views of the Swiss Alps were really breathtaking - was so touching to be there that I nearly cried...

Don't forget the fun of sharing cheese fondues and Swiss chocolates!

Comment

Working...
            X