Which website is best for tickets? eg: zuji, cheaptickets,travelocity etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which website is best for tickets? eg: zuji, cheaptickets,travelocity etc

Hi am looking to go on holiday end of the year. anyone know where to get the cheapest tickets online? and should i get them after june holidays, will they be cheaper?

Originally posted by Wendytan88 View Post
    Hi am looking to go on holiday end of the year. anyone know where to get the cheapest tickets online? and should i get them after june holidays, will they be cheaper?
    You can try cheaptickets.sg .... I just booked tickets for my vacation and got a good discount.... They are giving out some good deals now... Check it out....

Comment

Kylie why are you always advertising for cheaptickets.sg? I saw another thread a cotter was complaining that her Credit card got charged twice even without having her bookings went through and she had a hard time getting back the $$

You also defended cheaptickets.sg with 2 posts somemore. are you in anyway affiliated with that site?

Comment

Try Eva air website. Can start booking now. Will be cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendytan88 View Post
          jetradar.com is the only place I go to search flights now, after consistently finding them to find the best deals. They don't 'promote' any particular airline, but are totally transparent, plus they include the extra fees and taxes that you know you have to pay but many other 'comparison' sites leave off. This is helpful, as you can make a fair assessment of which is the best price.

Comment

Working...
          X