X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise

hi cotters!
    Planning on going for cruise with SO
    Suaku me have never been on a cruise cause I never like the feeling of travelling by sea.
    Anyway any packages by any company or what to intro?
    Just a short and not expensive one.
    Thanks for your kind help!

Star Cruise? They have different kinds of promotions every other month. Sometimes senior citizens travel for free with another full paying adult, sometimes 50% discount for people born under star sign Virgo (for Super Star Virgo), birthday months get discounts too. You can check out the classified section in Straits Times. There will be ads around.

Comment

My tickets are just confirmed. I am going on 30 Nov and back on 2 Dec. It is about $399+ per person. We could alight at KL and shop for half a day there.

Comment

The aircon inside the cruise is quite cold, so bring a shawl or something like thin sweater if you plan to do all your activities inhouse. They do provide towel and a fitted hairdryer, wall mounted shapoom and soap. Towel will be provided at the pool. Twin bed can be push together.

Comment

Weekend Cruises

I'm looking for wkend cruises to maybe Malaysia or even Sg. I want those cheap one.

Anybody hv any contacts as to where? I rem seeing it in the papers there is one leaving on sat and back on sun but I hv lost the ad.

Thks everyone.

Comment

sorry for riding. but I need info on cruises to nowhere. =) during weekends too.

thanks.

like how much is it?

Comment

Check out http://www.cruises.com.sg for more info.

I just booked cruise to Redang!

Comment

Wow, Hope you have fun.
                Come back not long ago from 4D/3N penang/Phuket Cruise. Not bad, have fun on board.
                You girls may wanna check out XiaXue blog. She have quite a detail of what she do and what is happening on the board.

Comment

Thanks Limin!
                  How to read XiaXue blog?

Comment

You can read it here.

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks pinkdewy!

Comment

Gosh! Star cruise goes to Redang now???? I must go sometimes soon!

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                          Gosh! Star cruise goes to Redang now???? I must go sometimes soon!
                          I have booked for May 17 to Redang on Superstar Virgo.

They were having a 1-for-1 promotion, but just ended yesterday

Comment

Cool, u take more pix back! I cant go now anyway

Comment

Originally posted by tamarind
                              I have booked for May 17 to Redang on Superstar Virgo.

They were having a 1-for-1 promotion, but just ended yesterday
                              how did you get to know of all these promotions?

Comment

Working...
                              X