Bangkok Shopping Spree !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok Shopping Spree !

there will be a all day shopping tour organized by my sister and i in Bangkok. It will be a 3 days 2 nights trip (friday saturday sunday) . Shopping will start from 11am till 8pm & time after 8pm will be R&R which if anyone of you want to explore the nightlife here, we can arrange as well. On the second night, We will bring you to a few various nightmarket. During the day, We will bring you to explore wholesale complex & local shopping that i doubt non local will know, this places sell the same thing but at a lower price than the famous platinum or MBK ( as we know this places are tourist spots ,to us singaporeans clothing there are considered cheap to us but in fact it's not really that cheap ). We are also planning slot in Cheap and good manicure/pedicure/massage if time allows. We are trying to work out with tour agency to arrange a cheap group package. i believe if this trip has certain figure of people going, they will surely give us a good deal. If any of you is interested, you can pm me. I will be there personally to help you bargain for a even lower price as i am able to speak thai. Cheers!

This trip is also very beneficial to those that are dealing female/male apparels such as online blogshop.

& if this trip is successful , we are thinking to plan a trip just for people who wants to do cosmetic surgery as i have the connection to the doctors and surgeons that help the actress, actors and the high society in bangkok to do their makeovers. I am able to alias with the them to get a group package and get a good deal.

Comment

Working...
    X