* If you need any help or question regarding only Bangkok *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * If you need any help or question regarding only Bangkok *

Hi , I am fellow Singaporean working in Bangkok with my partner. If any fellow singaporean need any help or need anything from Bangkok. Feel free to let me know. Been staying here for 2 years now. Should be able to help you out
    Cheers!

Or send your enquires to [email protected]

How is the weather now? I am worried abt a flood in december this year. Likely?

Comment

It was raining almost everyday last week. But this week has been Sunny. Dont be too worried about Flood cause the flood will not enter the city of Bangkok for sure

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Metrosexualisnotasin View Post
        It was raining almost everyday last week. But this week has been Sunny. Dont be too worried about Flood cause the flood will not enter the city of Bangkok for sure
        Thank you!

Comment

Hello! I was reading through the other thread: Thailand > Bangkok Part 2.
          Phew. A lot of information to take in.

I will be going to BKK in dec over the weekend before xmas with my parents, SO and 2 teenage cousins.. Arriving in BKK at 9pm on friday and am staying opposite Platinum Mall area *excited*. Here i go with the questions..:

- Do you think there's anything to do once we check in into the hotel? Say like ~10pm?
          - My dad is a massage fanatic. any recommendations for massage around the area? Or any that would provide in-room massage in the hotel room?
          - Any night markets to recommend around the area? Or any night activity suitable for the group? Parents and teenagers..

Comment

Hi,

Would like to know if there is any relax pub in pratunum? And if we would like to explore clubbing areas do we tell the taxi driver RCA?

Comment

Pub and club

Hi,

Would like to know if there is any relax pub in pratunum? And if we would like to explore clubbing areas do we tell the taxi driver RCA?

Comment

Wonder how to get to Khao Yai from BKK?Is there any package in any of the hotels in BKK?

Thanks

Comment

Wonder how to get to Khao Yai from BKK?Is there any package in any of the hotels in BKK?

Thanks

Comment

hey i am so so sorry for the late reply ! If anyone has any questions , please email me [email protected]. Will be keen to help out whatever i can. Or add me at Facebook [email protected] as i wont be always in this forum.

Comment

You staying in BKK? Where else is nice to shop other than Pratunam?

Comment

Working...
                      X