Zuji!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zuji!

i just booked a ticket from zuji... they emailed me a booking confirmation but i havent receive any e-tickets? sorry about the questions as this is the 1st time i booked using zuji... any information will help! thanks!
    Last edited by Lola; 18-03-2005, 12:08 PM.

They'll send the air ticket to the address that you specified.

Comment

yup yup.... just realised that after they called me... thanks baby flite!

Comment

yup they will send the e-tickets to the address you specified. and within 2 days i got mine. they are pretty fast. but sometime i find that the tickets at zuji are quite expensive.

Comment

i actually got mine at zuji cheaper than from the airline direct... but i do agree zuji is pretty pricey sometimes... especially the hotels...

Comment

if you are going with 2 person the tickest are cheaper but sometimes excluding accomodation, its quite pricey to pay just for the ticket alone from zuji . so where will be your next destination, lola?

Comment

im goin down to perth again to see my SO... this is my second trip in 3 mths... now how often is that! LOL! would love to head down to hong kong or other aussie states the next time...

Comment

hey i'm going to hk next month. just booked my ticket at natas. staying there for a month for my holidays and will be heading to prague after that for 2 weeks.

Comment

aww! lucky girl! i wonder when will my turn come next... :bye:

Comment

well, life is not just all about work for me ... normally i take a months break after all the long and hard work... you'll have yours ....i believe in holidays, long candlelite baths and making yourself happy no matter what... do not over work.

Comment

just got my tickets delivered to me! very prompt of zuji!

Comment

ya they are very fast.

Comment

Er .... how come i never got anything from zuji? I remembered the lady called me after i made the reservation that my tixs are confirmed and that nothing will be sent to me as I chose that option when I checked-out. She was saying i just need to check in with my passport *** ..... anyone can confirm this?

Comment

any kind soul post the procedure of booking air-ticket from zuji??

Comment

zuji never seems to post how much their taxes cost, hence i never booked from them.

How are their airfare taxes like

Comment

Working...
                              X