Dream Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Vacation

Hmmmm, just curious, where is your dream vacation destination?

I've been lucky. Couple of years back, it was Disneyland. I had never been to Disneyland when I was a kid so I always long for a trip to see Mickey and Donald. For one of my birthdays, my dream came true and it was better than I expected. I went to Disneyland, London, Paris and south of France.

After that, my dream vacation is the Caribbean. After seeing so many nice pics of the Caribbeans I really want to go to one of the all inclusive hotels and relax by the beach.... and now, it's coming true again!!! Will be going to the Caribbean next month for my birthday!

Heehee.... so now wondering, which will be my next dream vacation after the Caribbean.

What about you? Where is your dream vacation destination and where was your previous destination if you had already fulfilled some.

My dream vacation was definitely the Alaska cruise. See my post

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=13362

Now I am dreaming of going on the Antarctica cruise. But it will cost about $8000 so need to save money.

Sannie, are you going to Carribean on a cruise ? Which island are you going to ?

Comment

I love to dream..haha...maybe Hawaii? I been ther only to Honolulu, hopefully will get another chance to go back and explore all the beautiful islands
      ALso Bahamas Paradise Islands-- the Atlantis... Meanwhile I contiue dreaming :roll:

Comment

since it's dream...i want to tour every part of the world..

Comment

I want to play handgliding in Australia after seeing the travel documentary show in Channel 8 with Joanne Peh & Pierre Png!

I like the beach & the sea! I wanna go to Maldives and surf in the big bluish green ocean!

Comment

Originally posted by tamarind
            My dream vacation was definitely the Alaska cruise. See my post

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=13362

Now I am dreaming of going on the Antarctica cruise. But it will cost about $8000 so need to save money.

Sannie, are you going to Carribean on a cruise ? Which island are you going to ?
            Tamarind, do you have pics? I would love to see my pics on the Alaska cruise. SOUNDS INTERESTING!!!

I am not a big cruise fan but that could be due to the boring star cruise that I have only been on. The Alaska cruise really sound cool from your description.

I am going to the Dominican Republic on an all inclusive but not on a cruise.

Comment

Sannie,

You can view my photos here.

http://photos.yahoo.com/tamarindm

I have also been on Star Cruise, the Alaska Cruise I took on Princess is 100 times better in terms of accomodation, food and service. The ship stopped at Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway where we can go for exciting excursions like helicopter rides and canoeing, and of course a lot of shopping. The ship also cruise very close to spectacular glaciers, and there are so many of them. Certainly the best trip of my life.

Comment

my dream vacation is to an italian seaside or countryside n maybe africa with my SO 'coz he wanna go there.

Comment

Wow breath-taking views !! But 8k, I probably have to wait till I strike lottery or something. Will keep dreaming about it though. =)

Comment

my dream vacation used to be to Switzerland.. hehe but as i grew older... it has become the Alaska cruise as well... hope i can visit there before all the icebergs start melting away!!!

Comment

linggy, $8000 is for the Antarctica cruise which I haven't got money to go yet. The alaska cruise which I went is about $3000 per person, for 7 night cruise, airfare and 1 night hotel stay.

Comment

wow tam...the view is so beautiful...how i wish i can go too...
                        haizzz...how come i never strike toto..

Comment

Don't need to strike TOTO. If you stay in inside stateroom, then eveything is about $2500. One month save $100 then 2 years can go already. For me, I paid everything using my credit card, then pay back over the next few months. But don't learn from my bad example

Comment

Tamarind, it is really very NICE Thanks for the pics

I should have done that when I was still living in Vancouver. Only went Whister and whale watching in Victoria when I was there. The cruise would have been fab plus would have saved on the airfare. Would definitely look into that while we're still in north america. Thanks so much for sharing.

Comment

Wooo...3k dont sound so scary but you definitely will spend more than that..dont think I will fly so far there just to take a cruise? Sure will travel around that region so will add up to alot more .
                              Spent 5k last June for my backpacking in Europe :Doh: Going again this July...Will continue to dream about the ice glaciers!

Thanks for the pictures

Comment

Working...
                              X