No announcement yet.

Dream Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MmMm~ Definitely Japan! Went there for 7 days back in 2003, and i really want to go back again! The shopping, food, culture, scenery... Love it~! Wish i could save enough $$ to go there with my frds~!

Comment

yeah..carribean is cool but recently i've been fantasizing about the south pacific islands!! woohoo..seems like a nice place..i love islands..the simplicity of the lives of the islanders.. the breathtaking beauty and of course the white sandy beaches and clear blue seas! heee..but i'm more attracted by the prospect of encountering another kinda of culture and way of life..will love to go to tahiti or one of those little islands that sprinkle over that area...tuvalu, marshall islands, cook islands! :wow:

Comment

Mayhem: Yo! Isn't Tuvalu Island the one with phone sex as their major sex industry? hahahahah!

Watched Pilot Guides on Central last week.
        Ooooohhh...I so wanna go to France to backpack! So beautiful!
        There's even this part of France which has an annual Wine festival..and everyone slings a wine glass round their neck and go round getting free wine!
        There's even this fountain where the festival is held where caskets of wine are placed there for people to queue up to refill their wine glasses!
        In another part of France there's even a beer festival.

But don't ask me which part of France...I was too enthralled at the prospect of free flow alcohol to take note of anything else
        Was thinking to myself that I'll just check out lonely planet website or the pilot guides website
        http://www.pilotguides.com

Okie! Found the wine festival site!
        Chateauneuf des Papes Wine Festival
        http://www.pilotguides.com/destinati..._des_papes.php
        Last edited by tangzi; 15-05-2005, 05:08 PM.

Comment

my dream vacation would probably be Santorini in Greece..i love how the houses cascade down and the scenery is so beautiful... i'll love to pop by some lavender fields in italy or japan ..

Comment

Next destination..dream countries

hiro sweeties..im now thinking of which place/country to go to with my SO next year..it seems still abit early to plan but rather excited about it..He ask me where i want to go but have not much idea now.

Where is your next destination or any dream country/place that you will love to go to?..lets share among ourselves..

Dear mods, if there is any similar thread please help me to move it..thanks alot..

Comment

I would love to travel to Scotland, Italy and other parts of Europe with my boy. If there's a chance, I will like to go South Africa too.

Comment

I yearn to go to europe for my honeymoon. I would like to travel around europe free and easy next year after my customary.

Comment

omg, this is my dreaming thread!!!!!

i love to go Spain, Italy, Venice, Palau and any maui countries - Tahiti, New caledonia, Malibu, Fiji Islands.

Huishan, Scotland is a super lovely place, i just came back fr there. We went to Loch Ness where the rumour of the last living dinosaur's still alive. Heeee....

Okay, Vel is dreaming again. LoL!

Comment

I would love to go to chicago next to see my boyfriend.

Comment

Ireland? To see cows and sheeps Nah...not int in far far away land... Going to NY( sorry for time and time again broadcasting ) soon, next will be South Africa.... Safari here I come...ouwoooooooo....

Comment

Tour around Europe?
                        Went London and Scotland many years ago.. but wants to tour around Europe this time.

Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelGirl
                          Huishan, Scotland is a super lovely place, i just came back fr there. We went to Loch Ness where the rumour of the last living dinosaur's still alive. Heeee....
                          Yes Vel! I'm soo sooo envious of you! I missed Scotland and Paris on my trip to England, regretted totally. Its like sooo bloody near yet so darn far now.

Comment

Bora Bora island in Hawaii!! Saw a program on cable, that place is a heaven! The resorts are in the middle of the clear blue sea, so one needs to take a boat ride there. The sea water is so clear, it is like your tap water with sand beneath. At the resort, you can see the fishes below your coffee table, if you lift it up, you can even feed the fish! If you ask for room service, the resort people will come to you in a boat, how cool!

But all this comes at a price of course, one night costs USD600!!! I will go there if I become rich someday!

Comment

I have been to europe before.. Saving up hard for my honeymoon...

Japan is great.. I will definately go back there again.. this time round will be hokkaido... THings there are so fastinating!!!

Comment

Spain, Greece, Turkey, Prague, Venice and Sicily Island.
                                Oh.. when will i ever have the chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X