Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand > Hua Hin

Originally posted by Queenie
    Uncle_Psycho, can't believe I actually miss MOS when I was there.

kare2711, I am sure the tour agency can arrange something like that. I went to Pattaya for two days too.

Please please please don't go to Pattaya. Its just a whore town and nothing else.

I'd much rather you go to Hua Hin. Stay at the historic Sofitel Hotel or Dusit Polo. Sofitel is like Raffles Hotel at a fraction of the cost. Dusit got a great swimming pool and the buffets are a to die for.

Make sure you go to the King's summer palace on the way there. The King goes to Hua Hin for summer, so Uncle can't be so wrong.

The World according to Psycho

p/s or if you got money to throw away, go to Chivasom. Its a spa resort that bans alcohol and cigarrettes. And a Thai version of Banyan Tree or Aman resorts

The Thailand Resort, Aleenta

gals, if you are planning for a short getaway. 4D3N. check out
    www.aleenta.com

have not been there myself but the website is certainly tempting.

i love the idea of private villas. this seems to be getting more popular with various resorts. i love indulging in lots of R&R with no shopping, no clubbing, no TV, no noise pollution. i just need plenty of fresh air, good friends, friendly banter, loads of healthy food, waking up to a gorgeous sun rise. and yeah, and perhaps a week of leave might be good too.

Comment

yo, the website is really elegant.... looks like a perfect place for honeymoon!!! LOVELY!

But which part of thai is that?

Comment

wow nice! and affordable too. a pity my bf won't be going back to singapore with me this december.

Comment

Ohh lovely lovely...thanks for sharing Mich....looks great and I need a good massage...

Comment

oooohh! sent the url to my bf straight away! lovely place dear..

Comment

It's at Hua Hin! Perfect My bf is always talking about this place...not too sure why. Can plan for the next trip Thanks Mich

Comment

thanks for confirming rachel. i heard it's somewhere near bangkok. about 1-2 hours drive. sounds like the regions of hua hin.

Comment

oohh, really?? 1-2h drive from BGK? this is really sounding lovely! i'd spend a day or two in BGK frantically shopping then 3-5 days in the villa relaxing.. lovely!

Comment

oh my *wistful sigh* the place looks gorgeous from the pics. I need a proper relaxing resort-style holiday!!

Comment

wow... what a nice place.....

Comment

It's time for holiday!

My gf is tempting me with Phuket, Koh Racha for our next trip.

Comment

rach, gorgeous resort! i feel like finding a bath tub and throwing rose petals in it now.

Comment

wow... amazing resort there, Rach! how much is the rates?

Comment

rach, thats really tempting but i'm sure the price is as amazing too!

Comment

Working...
                              X