European Budget Airlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Budget Airlines

i'm planning a trip to Italy, Switzerland and Paris sometime in Sept.

I was wondering which would be a better option; taking low cost flights to Paris or travelling via night train?

BTW, any idea what are the low cost carriers available within Europe? and an estimation of the cost?

Thanks in advance!!

try www.whichbudget.com for budget airlines.

actually maybe you should post this in Europe thread or travelling cheap thread? Moderators? =)

Comment

woh... u gals are great!!

Comment

Perhaps you can try Ryanair.. Their airfare is the cheapest amongst all.. I travelled from venice to paris (a two hour flight) for less than sing $90 earlier this month.. However, the airport is at some ulu place at the outskirts so travelling time to the airport from city centre takes ard an hour..

Do remember to book your flight way in advance so its much cheaper.

Hope that helps!

Comment

There's also http://www.airberlin.com/

I flew from Vienna to London for 69 euros. Service isn't that bad either - even on short flights you get at least a sandwich and water.

Comment

Trains are very expensive as compared to budget airlines. I usually take ryanair. The earlier you book, the cheaper. When I was studying in paris, I travelled around europe and the trip to venice was less than 20 euro. But one thing is those budget airlines always land further away from the city so you might have to pay extra like ryanair is at beauvais airport about 1.5 hrs from paris so got to pay 15 euro for the bus. Make sure that the names you book under are reflected in your passport or they'll make you pay the charge to change the name. hth!

Comment

i got a little lost with the websites..haha!!

i wanna travel to norway..?

Comment

Originally posted by cassidy
                Perhaps you can try Ryanair.. Their airfare is the cheapest amongst all.. I travelled from venice to paris (a two hour flight) for less than sing $90 earlier this month.. However, the airport is at some ulu place at the outskirts so travelling time to the airport from city centre takes ard an hour..

Do remember to book your flight way in advance so its much cheaper.

Hope that helps!
                hi..have u backpacked to europe b4? i would like to get some info form u. thankz

Comment

i went to amsterdam from london...then amsterdam to geneva....geneva to barcelona...barcelona to paris...all using budget airlines...good price...

www.flybmi.com
                  www.vueling.com
                  www.easyjet.com

check them out=)

Comment

Working...
                  X