• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelong

Any one got experiences to share

I feel like going to one too!!!!

Comment

cUp,

You need to get use of the wooden planks, toilet without flush, beds that it's don't know how many people slept before. Not many people can get use to it. I like the feeling of staying in the middle of the sea but I don't really like the facilities I'm a toilet person if i don't have a nice toilet = cannot go toilet then suffer from constipation Just 2 days 1 night, it's good already for experience only. To long, you'll feel bored. There's my

Comment

Don't worry i can take it - hygienic or not, im not a fussy person really. I was brought up in malaysia kampong when i was young even though im a singaporean. i followed my grandma there..and my uncle used to bring me to kelong..now no more i want to see puffer fish!! haha...

Yeah I just wanna have a try again..it feels so good..yeah just wanna have a getaway from the city life..for a few days maybe..but now, how do i go to one?

Sam, you went before? How did you go? it's a friend's kelong or?

Comment

hi girls,

can check out this one, I just came back from this kelong. food's not that fantastic, facilities not ggreat, but is an experience. heard that the crew from Survivior just finished filming and left on the morning that I just went. it's really in the middle of the sea, not like those in kukup that I heard are somehow linked to land.

http://www.kelongacheh.com

I might wanna try out some other kelongs, like kelong cibu

Comment

wow how much you spent in all?!

Comment

The kelong cost RM135 (includes 1 nite stay, dinner, breakfast, lunch, supper, 2 tea-breaks). there's boat transfer from jetty to kelong, i think is RM2. Also, transport from JB to the jetty is RM140 each way by cab.

Comment

anyone tried this kelong?? Check under the kelong headline.

http://www.sunplanners.com/

Comment

Hey Ladies,

Try this kelong

www.pgkelong.com

Departure Venue at Changi Point Jetty

I went with my colleagues and we had a great time. There's KTV (limited choice of songs though), mahjong & fishing for entertainment. Needless to say, seafood are very fresh and the dinner/supper/breakfast that were provided are superb!!

Comment

How much is one package? TIA

Comment

Hi cUp,

If i don't remember wrongly, it should be SGD50 per pax but they have a minimum reuquirement of 12pax. Give them a call and check it out =) Its really fun!!

Comment

great if u like the sea.

Lovely sunrises & sunrise. Not to even mention the fresh seafood. yummy....

Comment

hrm.. lots of mosquitoe bites??

Comment

Originally posted by purplemoth
                            Hey Ladies,

Try this kelong

www.pgkelong.com

Departure Venue at Changi Point Jetty

I went with my colleagues and we had a great time. There's KTV (limited choice of songs though), mahjong & fishing for entertainment. Needless to say, seafood are very fresh and the dinner/supper/breakfast that were provided are superb!!
                            hey i went to this kelong a few years ago n i enjoyed it a lot!!! i remembered the supper was really good n the watermelons were really sweet n juicy haha i recalled having loads of fun with my frens n i think it's the people u go with that matters too! i think they provided thin mattresses for us to sleep on but we were playing throughout the nite n did not sleep at all

Comment

Anyone has other recommendations? I'm going with a group of friends but I don't think we can meet the minimum requirement of 12pax for the pgkelong package!! It sounds good! Anyone has similar packages to recommend?

Comment

Working...
                              X