Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accomodation in Venice

Dear all

has anyone been to venice and tried staying at their hotels/hostels there?I need recommendations for accomodation urgently,as I do not have much time left to plan for my trip this coming thursday.
    Hopefully the cost per night will not be more than 60 euros a night.
    Please help!

I stayed in this hostel last year, the location is not fantastic despite the description hahaha.
    http://www.hostelworld.com/availabil...ta-Venice-1554

I had a hell of time looking for the hostel, dont trust the roadsigns in Venice, some are put to loure tourists to their shops. =)
    try virtualtourist.com for tips

Comment

When I was in Venice, I was in a really simple hotel/hostel but the room I was in was really spacious, with fans provided and it's really near to the vaparetto stops. Can provide the address later, if you are interested.

Comment

Hi kare!
        Do share your Venice hostel details! Location & price? Am heading to Venice in December too and scouting for a good, cheap place to stay (don't we all want that!).
        TIA!

Comment

Try doing a search for Hotel Florida. I stayed there when I was there in 2002. Small and cozy family-run hotel with all the basic necessities and a little cafe for breakfast. I like the location too, it is just 2 streets away from the train station which means you do not have to luge your lugguage up and down the river boats

Comment

Working...
          X