Florist | Hand Bouquet | Flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florist | Hand Bouquet | Flowers

I was lucky that peonies were in season for my PS. Very lovely and sweet altho it doesn't suit my character. But I love it still!

Still thinking of what to have on actual day.... :huh: Don't really like conventional flowers like roses...hiaz....fussy pot

Oh I peony too!! Is this from your bridal shop or you got it from a florist?

Comment

Pretty peonies! If you are lucky, only can get this in early part of the year - around or near Chinese New Year.

I like cream flowers...orchids, roses.

If you happen to get the HER WORLD Brides lastest issue, there's a page advertised by Green Point floral, second pic from the top right...err, i don't know what's the name of the bouquet :sotong: , but it's pretty nice!
      Last edited by dolphin; 08-06-2005, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Queenie=> Got it from my BS. I specially requested from them. No extra charge!

dolphin=> I just had the mag in front of me. Are u talking abt their advertisement?

Comment

Originally posted by stressed
          dolphin=> I just had the mag in front of me. Are u talking abt their advertisement?
          Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by stressed
            Queenie=> Got it from my BS. I specially requested from them. No extra charge!
            Wow that's nice! I wish I can get this for my PS!! Will check this out!

Comment

I had white lillies - I'm not good at naming flower species, but my lillies were slightly tubular in shape and had a slightly creamy yellow centre. My florist wrapped green leaves around the base. The bouquet was very minimalist and compact.

Comment

I can't even remember what was mine....its either tulips or lilies and both are so different..

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
                  Yup.
                  Nice nice!

Comment

I used a combination of calla lilies and roses for my actual day bouquet. Here's a photo taken on the actual day....

Last edited by Vonn; 27-08-2003, 10:37 AM.

Comment

that's a beautiful bouquet vonnie!

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                        that's a beautiful bouquet vonnie!
                        Thank you Wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but well....

Comment

Lovely french manicure too!!!!!

(my friend's hubby stepped on her toes when she came out of the salon with the paper kind of slippers to help let her pedicure dry - it was also french for her wedding (2 days before * she was preparing) she was so annoyed) so 'sayang' (heart pain)

Comment

Originally posted by vit_c
                            Lovely french manicure too!!!!!

(my friend's hubby stepped on her toes when she came out of the salon with the paper kind of slippers to help let her pedicure dry - it was also french for her wedding (2 days before * she was preparing) she was so annoyed) so 'sayang' (heart pain)
                            Thanks

Actually the french pedi on my second toe chipped also when I changed into close toe shoes when I wore my tea dress... :roll: Well, things don't always go perfectly on the actual day. Just hope that all these "unforeseen circumstances" remains small

Comment

Lovely flowers Vonnie and I love your french manicure OK, I am going for french manicure next

Comment

Working...
                              X