Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Did You Buy Today?

What did you buy today?

Sky.. That's very pretty!!!! where didcha bought it from??

Comment

Those are so cute!

Haven't bought anything today but yesterday I blew around ?125 on a second dress for the wedding dinner and shoes to match the dress I'm going to be wearing in my wedding photoshoot (apart from my wedding gown)...

Comment

sounds like a nice dress... cant wait to see you in it!

Comment

OH!!!!! it's from VS!!!! You bought this online??? It's really very nice!!!! hehehe.. So tempted to buy this from site but the shipping do cost alot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adessa
            OH!!!!! it's from VS!!!! You bought this online??? It's really very nice!!!! hehehe.. So tempted to buy this from site but the shipping do cost alot!!
            Adessa, wait for next round of pool purchase for VS at CozySpree

Comment

It's so lovely sammie! She will definitely like it. It's a great work... You have the talent girl!

Comment

Samantha,

I love it! If she doesn't like it, pass to me!

Comment

samantha,
                  it's so lovely!!! im sure your friend will love it!

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                    Adessa, wait for next round of pool purchase for VS at CozySpree
                    Sure do.. Danke!

Comment

Samantha >>> It's very pretty!!! How did you do that and did you buy the pillow from?? I thought of doing one for myself which will make it more memorable~

Comment

that's beautiful samanatha. your friend will definitely love it, especially since it's hand-made. she'll appreciate it all the more. plus, it's so pretty.

Comment

Samantha, that's very lovely. i would be very touched and happy to receive one like that

Comment

Samantha >>> That's really a nice thought from you!! Golden gate is also from chinatown?? I must pop by there sometime to take a look too!! One of my colleague recommend Spotlight but have yet to go there. You can also give it a try.

Comment

Bought my friends a TV and at the same time got one for my room too.

It was a joint purchase with friends for a wedded couple. They were so so touched.

Its terrible to set up a home & have to pay for so many things...& the wedding too.

Comment

Working...
                              X