Some of my "neccessities":

1) Female Brides
    2) Her World Brides
    3) Style Weddings
    4) In Style Weddings
    5) Martha Steward Weddings

What about you?

(1) I love In Style Weddings
    (2) Style Weddings (first edition with fiona xie & alan is it?) It's amazingly good thou.

Comment

Originally posted by Adessa

(2) Style Weddings (first edition with fiona xie & alan is it?) It's amazingly good thou.
      The one out in the stands now is Issue 2. Issue one was out last season, and I went to the launch at Copthorne... where Xiang Yun and Chen Zhi Cai renewed their marriage vows.

Comment

Originally posted by Joce7878
        The one out in the stands now is Issue 2. Issue one was out last season, and I went to the launch at Copthorne... where Xiang Yun and Chen Zhi Cai renewed their marriage vows.
        OH!!!! okie.. gotten confuse.. Do you have any idea how often they launch the brides edition??

Comment

Issue 2 is from Sept 03 to Feb 04. Looks like it is a half yearly thing.

Comment

definitely.. Style Weddings..very informative.. definitely a good guide for bride-to-be

Comment

Seems that after buying the newest issue of Her World Brides, Female Brides and Style Brides, still prefer Style and Female brides as they update on the lastest services for brides-to-be.

Comment

i like female brides and her world brides.

Comment

Originally posted by kim22
                  Seems that after buying the newest issue of Her World Brides, Female Brides and Style Brides, still prefer Style and Female brides as they update on the lastest services for brides-to-be.
                  Ditto! I prefer Style and Female bridal mags too!

Comment

Yup, my vote's for Style Weddings and Female Brides

Martha Stewart has more ideas from othr countries, good for reference, expensive tho

Comment

My votes goes to : style weddings & female brides

Comment

Just want to join the girls in the raves for Style Weddings.An informative magazine!A good first publication..hope for even better ones to come along

Comment

hi sweets,
                          you are a newbie? please do an introduction at cozybabes. we would like to know more about you!

Comment

Originally posted by Peace
                            Just want to join the girls in the raves for Style Weddings.An informative magazine!A good first publication..hope for even better ones to come along

i saw the advertisement for style weddings on tv, featuring a lot of celebrities in wedding gowns. looks very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom
                              hi sweets,
                              you are a newbie? please do an introduction at cozybabes. we would like to know more about you!
                              Hi blossom, Yes, I'm a newbie here.... what kind of self intro huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X