Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feifei
    replied
    i haven married & dont plan to do so in the near future but i still love reading those wedding magazines because it is so dreamy... & inspires one to be creative with decor

i love Martha Stewart, Instyle. Style in out recently and i got a copy of that. the designs r sort of outdated if compared to the western one but at least it shows local directories. this issue comes with outdoor wedding.

Leave a comment:

• fates
    replied
    I second Chox's recommendations on the Martha Steward and InStyle wedding mags! I prefer the overseas mags as I found there's lots of repeated adverts in the local mags. Oh btw the latest Herworld bride mag is out!

Leave a comment:

• chox
    replied
    Here are mine:

1) Martha Steward Weddings (I still collect them !...love their decor and food info!)

2) Instyle Weddings

3) Vera Wang Weddings (not a mag, but lovely coffeetable book!)

4) Femalebrides

Leave a comment:

• AhCapp
    replied
    Thks to all your advices. I asked my boyfriend to drive me down to Holland V to get Style Wedding & Female Brides after work today. A surprise still can find them at the mama stall there bc I can't find them at Kinokuniya ****. =) A bit late, but better than never. The next issue is only out in Aug, so will starting my 2 copies now....

Leave a comment:

• Blossom
    replied
    Originally posted by akadiva
    hahaah you two so cute....if i see some more..will feel like...darn!! how could i missed this last time....then will full of regrets...hahaha...so better not see....but i *** "style" was quite informative..
    i share the same sentiments. now i look at my wedding pics and feel that my wedding gown looks so outdated.

Leave a comment:

• akadiva
    replied
    hahaah you two so cute....if i see some more..will feel like...darn!! how could i missed this last time....then will full of regrets...hahaha...so better not see....but i *** "style" was quite informative..

Leave a comment:

• sweets
    replied
    Originally posted by Blossom
    hey, you are so cute. how long have you been married?

i love reading bridal magazines... looking at the gowns and hairdo.... even though i'm married already.
    I had my wedding last year...

same here.. will pick up a bridal mag from the newstand everytime I pass by to flip thru it.

Leave a comment:

• Blossom
    replied
    Originally posted by sweets
    3 cheers to the happily married women here!
    hey, you are so cute. how long have you been married?

i love reading bridal magazines... looking at the gowns and hairdo.... even though i'm married already.

Leave a comment:

• sweets
    replied
    newbies will post a intro in cozybabes and everyone will come in to welcome you. it's our way to make you feel at home here. hope to see more of your postings.
    Hey thanks Blossom! Yah.. will keep my posting rolling in.

Leave a comment:

• Blossom
    replied
    Originally posted by sweets
    Hi blossom, Yes, I'm a newbie here.... what kind oif self intro huh?
    newbies will post a intro in cozybabes and everyone will come in to welcome you. it's our way to make you feel at home here. hope to see more of your postings.

Leave a comment:

• sweets
    replied
    hi sweets,
    you are a newbie? please do an introduction at cozybabes. we would like to know more about you!
    Hi blossom, Yes, I'm a newbie here.... what kind of self intro huh?

Leave a comment:

• Blossom
    replied
    Originally posted by Peace
    Just want to join the girls in the raves for Style Weddings.An informative magazine!A good first publication..hope for even better ones to come along

i saw the advertisement for style weddings on tv, featuring a lot of celebrities in wedding gowns. looks very interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Blossom
    replied
    hi sweets,
    you are a newbie? please do an introduction at cozybabes. we would like to know more about you!

Leave a comment:

• Peace
    replied
    Just want to join the girls in the raves for Style Weddings.An informative magazine!A good first publication..hope for even better ones to come along

Leave a comment:

• sweets
    replied
    My votes goes to : style weddings & female brides

Leave a comment:

Working...
X