Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did you go for your honeymoon?

Hi girls, wonder where did you girls went for your honeymoon

Pathetic-ly no where. I had projects immediately after my wedding.

But I made it up with many many trips to MAC counters. Does that count? :huh:

Comment

Melbourne Love that place

But I was such a make-up and skin care idiot at that time that I didn't know I could shop lots over there! Moreover the exchange rate was only S$0.95 to A$1 at that time!

Comment

Tokyo. We had a ball of a time! Walked round the whole of the city area alot; just people watching, going into cool stores, sitting around in the cafes, eat eat eat, shop shop shop & kiss kiss kiss. Totally fascinating & fun. We'd go back there in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by stressed
          Pathetic-ly no where. I had projects immediately after my wedding.

But I made it up with many many trips to MAC counters. Does that count? :huh:
          me too, we were flat broke after the wedding
          but i didn't shop for so much m/u then

Comment

We went to Europe, but not a very pleasant trip. Especially in France... guess what? everywhere can see dog "pu pu". I'm the "most lucky" one, step on a big pool of dog "pu pu"!

Comment

Originally posted by Javiermom
              We went to Europe, but not a very pleasant trip. Especially in France... guess what? everywhere can see dog "pu pu". I'm the "most lucky" one, step on a big pool of dog "pu pu"!
              Hi Javiermom, its a pity you didn't enjoy france. We went to paris (france) and barcelona (spain). Everything was so magical and sweet. I love europe and have such fond memories of the entire trip. Hee.... I didn't see any of those dog poo you mentioned.

Comment

Hi naughtygirl,

That's what many ppl told me abt France, beautiful and romantic. Mayb I'm just the 'lucky one", tats y I didn't like France, not sure y there's many "poo poo" ard. The moment we step down in france, our tour guide warn us abt it.

I prefer switzerland, it snow on the second day of stayed. Hubby and I was like "ahhhh".. happy like a kid!

Comment

Hi Javiermom,

I'm sure Switzerland is a nice place to visit.

Know what you mean about the snow. I was in beijin and on our last day it snowed. Cannot explain the joy! Me too ran out of the hotel like a kid and embrace the snow. It was so so lovely.

Comment

i think we would be very broke after our wedding next year, but honeymoon is something that is definitely not to be missed. So i thought of going on a cruise (star virgo?) with FH.... what do you all think... other alternatives would be maybe Phuket, Krabi or Koh Samui, Changmai... all the not-so-expensive options.... do you all have other suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by kula
                      i think we would be very broke after our wedding next year, but honeymoon is something that is definitely not to be missed. So i thought of going on a cruise (star virgo?) with FH.... what do you all think... other alternatives would be maybe Phuket, Krabi or Koh Samui, Changmai... all the not-so-expensive options.... do you all have other suggestions?
                      i think a cruise will cost as much as if u go krabi or koh samui. my friend went to koh samui for her honeymoon coz she spent too much on her bridal package.

for me, i went to melbourne and sydney for honeymoon. very memorable stay coz everyday only think of where to go and play!!
                      before that i went to munich (pre-wedding trip?!) but with my colleagues coz was on biz trip. it was only 2 weeks before my wedding. LOVE the place! u can see dogs everywhere and the place there is much cleaner than Spore!

Comment

We went to Hawaii & California .. .. typical sightseeings and disneyland, universal studios etc etc but we had a really wonderful time .. its so touching seeing the majestic Grand Canyon with SO by my side .. plus, the weather was great! i came back with better skin than i could believe ..

16 days trip and the damage was $12K .. we didnt do much shopping else it could be much more ..

Comment

We went to Japan on F&E. Tokyo, Mount Fuji, Osaka, Kyoto. Love every single bit of the trip with my hubby. The sakura is really breath-taking and food is fantastic. Very glad that we didn't go with a tour or it will definately remove most of the fun bits.

Will definately want to go back there for another trip

Comment

Went to New Zealand South Island for honeymoon. Prior to wedding, went to Tasmania for a week of holiday. Love both PLACE

Comment

ok... though im not married yet.. but the recent trip to tokyo w my SO was definitely v v enjoyable... total bliss.. keke.. ideal honeymoon place will be venice in Italy..

Comment

Working...
                              X