Chillipadi's wedding photoshoot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chillipadi's wedding photoshoot!

Hi girls, if anyone is interested I've put some photos from my wedding photoshoot up here:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288971325

Edited: I found to my chagrin that I couldn't keep up with password requests, so if anyone is interested the password is chillipadiwp

Love
    chilli
    xx
    Last edited by chillipadi; 08-12-2003, 04:39 AM.

chillipadi,
    i pm-ed you already.... looking forward to seeing your lovely pics!

Comment

thanks for sharing the pics. i love your gowns, you look great! can feel your joy from within. i wanted to sign your guestbook but there is something wrong with my account. will try again later.

Comment

Thank you Blossom! We had a great day, it was very relaxed though a bit embarrassing cos everyone was staring at us! Some people were really sweet though; they came up to us to wish us a wonderful life together (and to tell me I looked beautiful - I think every bride does actually, simply cos they're so happy!)

I was telling my friends here in the UK that more of them should do albums like this (though perhaps not with the wedding gown on as they have a superstition about it being bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her gown before the day) No one had heard of it but they all agree it's a good idea!
        Last edited by chillipadi; 03-10-2003, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chillipadi
          Thank you Blossom! We had a great day, it was very relaxed though a bit embarrassing cos everyone was staring at us! Some people were really sweet though; they came up to us to wish us a wonderful life together (and to tell me I looked beautiful - I think every bride does actually, simply cos they're so happy!)

I was telling my friends here in the UK that more of them should do albums like this (though perhaps not with the wedding gown on as they have a superstition about it being bad luck for groom to see the bride in her gown before the day) No one had heard of it but they all agree it's a good idea!
          yes, i agree. i can see that you look really relax. so sweet to get wishes from strangers. i think every gal looks the prettiest in their wedding gown.

oh, they have such superstition? thats kind of weird... so hubby cannot accompany wife to choose the wedding gown?

Comment

No; I got scolded in the bridal shop for bringing my fiance along Their jaws drop open when they find out that he's already seen my dress! (But I've told him that he's forgotten what my dress looks like, and he laughed and said 'what dress'? )

Comment

that's amazing. so they will faint when they find out the culture in singapore. so the groom will get a surprise on the wedding day. so i suppose they do not take studio photos like what we do here?

Comment

Yup (to all three) - I've had to explain the concept behind having two albums to everyone I've shown the pics to! They all think it's a good idea though, so I may have converted some people...

Comment

it's hard for me to imagine that. my hubby won't like the idea too. he has a lot of restrictions on what i wear. he cannot stand too revealing gowns.

Comment

actually i think its quite moving for a groom to see his bride in her wedding gown , and looking so beautiful on their special day itself.. and to watch her walk down the aisle...sigh, i think its very moving....and sweet too.... cos its like a "first time"...and ya..

Comment

Hey dear, saw your pics and just wanna say it's BEAUTIFUL! you both look so in love and i like the pic of you feeding him ice-cream, so sweet! and the railway station looks so grand!

oh and have you been staying in UK all these while?

Comment

Pauline, I'm glad you like the pics We were rather pleased with them ourselves

Yup, we've been living in the UK for about 5 years now, entering our 6th year here. We met at first year in uni in '98...

Comment

Chillipadi, can I take a look @ your wedding photographs?

Comment

Hey Chilli

Is your wedding photoshoot album's password the same as your FOTD?

Comment

wow... cant help drooling at the photos.... very well taken....

the atmosphere like very romantic....

and you look so pretty........ flawless skin, beautiful gowns.... picture perfect!

Congrats! and you look really pretty

Comment

Working...
                              X