.:Wedding Games:.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .:Wedding Games:.

Just wondering , what are the wedding games that we can play with both the bride and the groom on the big day.
    This weekend , I'm going to be one of the brides mate for my cousin and I'm running out of ideas on how to sabo them.
    Its going to be a very traditional wedding , where in the day all the brides mates (sisters) will guard the door and demand a big red packet from the groom before he gets to see the bride.
    Besides Q n A , asking the groom to sing a love song , saying I love you in many different language what other ideas do you all have?

TIA!

I once attended a wedding they played a game with the bride & groom.
    First, blindfold the groom, get 4 gals to play the game.
    The groom is suppose to touch the hand of all the 4 gals plus the bride's. He must determine which is his bride by touching the hands. (All the gals are suppose to take out all accessories on hand)
    Second part of the game is to blindfold the bride, get 4 guys to play the game. The bride is suppose to touch the butt of all the 4 guys plus the groom's. She is suppose to determine which is her groom.
    Its kinda fun!

Comment

pinkdolphi1 : Thank you for that suggestion~

Comment

Originally posted by pinkdolphi1 View Post
        I once attended a wedding they played a game with the bride & groom.
        First, blindfold the groom, get 4 gals to play the game.
        The groom is suppose to touch the hand of all the 4 gals plus the bride's. He must determine which is his bride by touching the hands. (All the gals are suppose to take out all accessories on hand)
        Second part of the game is to blindfold the bride, get 4 guys to play the game. The bride is suppose to touch the butt of all the 4 guys plus the groom's. She is suppose to determine which is her groom.
        Its kinda fun!

haha this touching suggestion is very good!

Some input from me:

make him/brothers eat horrible stuff like chilli padi, wasabi, or other stuf that he dun like, concoct ur own 'drink' and make hi drink it, make them do pushups n sing at the same time..

Comment

How abt any ideas to 'tekan' the guys at the gate? I'm also going to be part of the sisters for my pal's wedding..

Comment

my DH got his and his bros' leg hairs ripped...

Comment

pole dance?

Comment

Guy pole dancing?

Comment

Originally posted by kymmie View Post
                  Guy pole dancing?
                  with women's bra and panties worn on the outside

Comment

Ribbons : Hahahaha i think its very popular for guys to get their leg hair ripped off on this day. One of the bros during a wedding comments that next time, he will bring shaver.... faster and less painful.

Comment

Bubblygal, yah.. and if they have long leg hairs.. *ouch*.. He still shows me the bald patch now and then, even though it's 2 week's old already... So, girls, Nair brand wax is good wax indeed.

Comment

I think quite "jue" to them. Cos i heard from some people that after wax ***, the guy's leg there now don't grown any more hair... so bald bald one...

Comment

kymmie..

really??? oh no.. my DH's has pretty hairy legs.. imagine one botak patch amongst the forest..

Comment

Hahaha really? This sunday going to be jiemei... Mmmmmz

Comment

hahahaa.. ya.. my bf also said *** too.. he said guy's leg hair once gone v hard to grow back.. he said anyhow sabo he also sporting.. but ripping off his hair.. any part of his body also a big no-no.. hahahahaa...

Comment

Working...
                              X