• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI Dear..

Glad all is well now .

from my knowlegdge, Techman is Local

Extracted from a para in the website
    "Please do not hesitate to call if you have any inquiries. You may also email us for more information and quotations at [email protected]"

hth

Comment

Dear, thanks. Everything is fine.... not very stress now.. Just that I got 3 new pimples popped up yesterday after the stress.... Hope they will go off in these few days.

Techman is a local company.... :roll: Then, why they put the prices in USD.... :roll: I checked the wedding card categories..... The cheapest one is about USD1.50 (x 1. ~ SGD 2.70 ... Looks like T-dragon is cheaper..... :roll:

Mm....maybe I shouldn't conclude so fast as I haven't got T-dragon quotation yet...

Comment

Dont worry...the pimples will disappear in no time...i have also been very stress plus damn unhappy at work that i though of resigning. sigh

Correct..techman is a local company...

i guess they just want to look high class by placing USD$$ for their invitations,

but nonetheless we could be wrong...no harm check with them for a quotation.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm thinking of personalizing my invitation cards. Sorry if it sounds ridiculous, but I'm thinking using a CD cover for the invitation cos I want something a little different. Either that, or in the form of a movie ticket. Has anyone come across similar wedding invitation cards? Cos I went to all the websites of the different printers but they don't seem to have such designs. Thankies in advance!

Comment

blueybubble, for special request like this, you prob have to check with the printer if they do it. You might have to pay alittle more.

Alternatively, you can design and do up the card yourself using graphic software (freehand, photoshop), then send for digital printing (xerox color printing). For digital printing, it's abit tricky when it comes to double side printing (the alignment), you might have to seek help from the shop owner. You might even have to cut them to size. One thing to note, if you're very fussy with your invitation card quality, no digital printing! Coz if the shop didn't maintain their machine very well, the outcome might not be good.

I don't think it's ridiculous to have something special for your wedding

Comment

Hey candeecake,

Thankies so much for your advice. I am a total computer idiot. I think I better not ruin my own invitation card! Better ask the pros to do it! Haha! I think I better source the printer properly, cos I'm intending to do double side.

Comment

Hi girls,

Would like to hear some advice, especially if anyone has experienced this:

How should I phrase my invitations (only in english) if:
                a)my parents are divorced and
                b)my FIL and MIL hate each other?

The only solution I can think of right now is to totally avoid using the parents' names and printing: XXX and YYY would like to invite you to their wedding....
                But that seems quite cold...

This is one of my biggest headaches.....and my wedding is only 3 and a half months way! in April '06.

Comment

u should seek them for opinions. not to decide on yr own.

Comment

Originally posted by VinLongo
                    u should seek them for opinions. not to decide on yr own.
                    Hi VinLongo,

thanks..but that's another iffy matter. Bringing it right up for their attention will probably only make matters worse.

From experience, it's almost always a more peaceful situation when my fiance and I tell them we've decided on something, instead of asking them for their opinions. To a certain extent, it's like, too many cooks spoil the broth. too many people, too many opinions...

Comment

Got my invitation cards printed with T-Dragons. Pleased with their service.

Heard from a friend of mine that Focal Ad is very good too.

Comment

I just got my 1st draft from T Dragon 2 days ago, as promised. Looks ok so far. I need to go thru the spelling and do a realignment for my picture I inserted before I fax back over to them.

I think they have been in this industry for very long, so when i first meet up with them, I just settled for them.

Comment

just wondering.. if hotel gives the invitation card, but u have to print ur own inserts, how much would that cost? was thinking of doing it on my own.. use photocopy machine much faster and cheaper.. hehe

Comment

Just found out that my resturant only provide the cards and not printing...
                            Any good printers to recommend??

Comment

Originally posted by paixsg
                              Hi girls,

Would like to hear some advice, especially if anyone has experienced this:

How should I phrase my invitations (only in english) if:
                              a)my parents are divorced and
                              b)my FIL and MIL hate each other?

The only solution I can think of right now is to totally avoid using the parents' names and printing: XXX and YYY would like to invite you to their wedding....
                              But that seems quite cold...

This is one of my biggest headaches.....and my wedding is only 3 and a half months way! in April '06.

Same as me. My parents are divorced and hate each other. So we decided to just put our names and not theirs. afterall it's my happy day. And i'm planning to have like 3 VIP table. One for Mummy, one for daddy and lastly for my in-laws. Not sure which table i'll be on though. Table planning is giving me a headache. Now my biggest headache is getting who to be my witness!!!

Comment

Hi xxinyingxx,

yes, I've decided to just put our names only. It's the easiest!

I think no matter how many VIP tables you have, you're expected to sit at your in-laws' table...

For my witnesses, we decided not to choose any parent cos that could have brought us some trouble. I chose my cousin whom I've very close to, and SO chose his best friend. I have asked my mama to walk me down the aisle though. So I think she's happy with that.

Hi xbliss,
                                I'm curently having my inserts printed (hotstamping either silver or gold) at $100 for 300 inserts.

I was considering photocopied inserts as well, but we wouldn't be able to get the wording in gold or silver....I think Ultra Supplies at Queensway offer such services at quite a good rate though!

Comment

Working...
                                X