Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• priscilla
    replied
    in the end i bought the pre-packed ones.

iirc, 8 for $3.50 at popular. haha!

Leave a comment:

• Ashlene
    replied
    I bought pre-packed for my solemnization to cut cost but will use a printer for my banquet.
    Anyone knows if my wedding is in Dec, by when should my cards be printed already and ready?

Leave a comment:

• isenggirl
    replied
    I m sure prepacked will be cheaper, but customized will be more memorable

Leave a comment:

• priscilla
    replied
    is it cheaper to buy those pre-packed ones (those from bookstores, etc.) or custom made ones?

Leave a comment:

• knD_pigGy
    replied
    anyone check out Barnyard Creations before?

http://www.barnyardcreations.net/

i'm looking for printer/designer who offer such creative/personalized card (like air ticket design etc). any other options other than barnyard? they seem pretty slow in replying

Leave a comment:

• Liselle
    replied
    hihi, i'm actually looking for those small cute couple image to be printed on the invitation cards.. anyone know where i can download them?

Leave a comment:

• nuclear.orange
    replied
    Originally posted by bzbzbee View Post
    Hi,
    I did my cards at the card room: www.thecardroom.com.sg, i find their selections good and their prices reasonable. moreover they were very patient with me and my fiance and was also very flexible when i wanted my own colors. I really enjoyed my experience with them. I paid for $2.50 per card for 100 cards
    Hi!

I will be using the card room too...and thinking of getting them print stickers for me to paste on my wedding cakes (xi bings) and wedding flavours...

Leave a comment:

• princeff
    replied
    I have a friend doing printing services (all types). If you all wish to find out the prices I may be able to help out...

Leave a comment:

• cherrycola
    replied
    Just wanted to share - if you know how to layout your own card designs in Adobe Photoshop / InDesign, or have a friend who can, you can print A6 cards for around $1 each for full colour on both sides.. I just designed my own card and am sending them for printing at www.printstop.com.sg which is physically located at Bras Basah.

Printstop can even print the invitees' names inside the cards at no extra charge. E.g. "Dear Bob and Jane" My handwriting sucks so I'm really glad they include that option.

Leave a comment:

• jasminekuoo
    replied
    bzbzbee, i'm also curious about the same question daisydrops asked...$2.50nett per card printed? that's very affordable...can you share pics of your invitation cards with me?

Leave a comment:

• jasminekuoo
    replied
    Originally posted by gnelus View Post
    it's the piece of paper which u'll print the wedding banquet details to be inserted in the wedding card.

Some people prefer to print on the card itself. =))
    thanks for the reply! think i overlooked this thread for a long long time...oops

one more question, is it more exp to do printing of inserts or printing on the card itself?

Leave a comment:

• daisydrops
    replied
    Originally posted by bzbzbee View Post
    Hi,
    I did my cards at the card room: www.thecardroom.com.sg, i find their selections good and their prices reasonable. moreover they were very patient with me and my fiance and was also very flexible when i wanted my own colors. I really enjoyed my experience with them. I paid for $2.50 per card for 100 cards
    Is $2.50 inclusive of printing AND the cards? What is the min. no. of cards per template?

Leave a comment:

• EstherL
    replied
    Samples for ROM E Invitation cards/ Invite Cards

Does anyone has a template of the above mentioned subject? As i am thinking to DIY my own ROM cards & print them myself. Intend to send out e Invitation cards too. Pls help & advise.

Leave a comment:

• gnelus
    replied
    Originally posted by jasminekuoo View Post
    can someone enlighten me what is an insert?
    it's the piece of paper which u'll print the wedding banquet details to be inserted in the wedding card.

Some people prefer to print on the card itself. =))

Leave a comment:

• jasminekuoo
    replied
    can someone enlighten me what is an insert?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X