Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for emcee

hey girls,

Any recommendation for emcee for the night?

Its rather difficult to get friends for help. Most of them are just so shy.

Try getting the hotel/restaurant manager to throw in emcee services for you. Most restaurants/hotels are glad to oblige. Unless you have special programmess or a special itinery or you want to hire a comedian/game master cum emcee, if not, no point paying at least $100 - $400 for a professional emcee when what they do is simply to welcome guests and annouce the itinery.

Comment

i have emcee recomendation, lmk via PM if u r interested

Comment

Originally posted by mango
        Try getting the hotel/restaurant manager to throw in emcee services for you. Most restaurants/hotels are glad to oblige. Unless you have special programmess or a special itinery or you want to hire a comedian/game master cum emcee, if not, no point paying at least $100 - $400 for a professional emcee when what they do is simply to welcome guests and annouce the itinery.
        Oh I didnt know that hotel provides such service, will ask them for one Thanks mango!!

Jemay, I have pm-ed you.

Comment

I used John Klass as emcee for my wedding. He'll be able to co-ordinate the wedding march and toasting session for you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
            I used John Klass as emcee for my wedding. He'll be able to co-ordinate the wedding march and toasting session for you too.
            WOW..how much did you pay to engage him??

Comment

Around $600 to $800 IIRC. He charges based on the extent of his involvment. Will his job be purely as emcee or do you also need him to co-ordinate the music or sing for your first dance?

Comment

have you girls heard of Fabian Lim?

http://www.fabianlim.com/

Someone recommended him in Singapore Brides as Emcee.

Any review will be greatly appreciated.

Do you girls think that it will be too noisy if I engage a pianist with a jazz singer for entertainment?

Cos he is providing such service too..

Comment

Originally posted by nymphette
                  Do you girls think that it will be too noisy if I engage a pianist with a jazz singer for entertainment?
                  Personally I think jazz should be okay. Not too noisy.

Comment

emcees

you can email me for contacts, if you're looking for a professional emcee --> [email protected]

we have on board Yes 93.3FM DJs, also Superhost contestants who can emcee for you

cheers!

Comment

Any recommendations for emcees?

Comment

Hey,

I do have contact for emcees, and they dun just make announcements... there was interaction with the guests as well... pretty impressive as seldom see this during weddings... my fren was very pleased with the service provided by the emcees...

Comment

icesugar, could you share the contacts?

Comment

Joe Augustin also does wedding emceeing. I've engaged him for my wedding dinner in July. http://www.joeaugustin.com/Emcee.html

Comment

I am looking at Corazon Events... Will meet them up soon to see what is their itinery for wedding dinners other than just emcee-ing. They have a promo right now, rates are quite attractive. Has anyone engaged them before?

Comment

Working...
                              X