X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Scented Memory for your Wedding

Dear girls,

Share your wedding perfume

I'm not even really sure if I have applied any scent on my wedding day but if I did, I know what it is, it must be 'Gucci Envy' I have a nice natural body scent which I love and hubby adores so I usually don't apply fragrances all that much.

But, I sure can remember what hubby has on. It was 'Eternity by Calvin Klein'. To me this is him and always will be a special scent. He was good at using it to seduce me (haha). When I visited his home in the past, the aircon would be high and the whole room was 'Eternity'. It was hmmm...

But, I also love his natural scent very much cos its reassuring and nice. So, I sniff his sleep shirt alot (hee.. out of topic).

edit:grammar

Comment

Romance for me and the male version of Romance for him.

Up till today, I still the scent of Romance on him, it brings back so much memories and it's so darn sexy!

And I will always have a bottle of Romance in my fragrance stash, even though I seldom use it now.

Comment

Vera Wang maybe...

Comment

Hey, I saw a writeup on this Vera Wang Parfum today in the papers. It sure does give me a classy, dreamy and romantic feel (just by looking at the bottle and colour of parfum. Ha, good photography huh?). Anyway, I'm sure it should smell just as good as it seems.

Comment

I used Vera Wang My indulgence......I really like the scent, must remember to bring it back with me the next time I go home.

Comment

I'm using Vera Wang EDP today. Simply love it! Smells similar to Estee Lauder Dazzling Gold though.

Comment

Tried Vera Wang yesterday .It's such an INTENSE scent that I'm not taking it very well. I prefer my wedding scent to be clean and simple like how I like my wedding gown/dress to be.
                Last edited by raebelasian; 31-03-2007, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X