Golden Horse Awards Bridal Studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Horse Awards Bridal Studio

Ok abit on my bridal package. Basically I signed up with Golden Horse Awards few months ago in a bridal show. The package includes MTM WG and EG, suit for groom (jacket to keep), indoor and outdoor photography, some big and small photos, corsages, makeup for day and night, etc etc. About S$3000.

I am not very fussy, that's why.

I abit difficult, because I love all types of gowns. Be it lacy, princess, simple, revealing, modern, etc. I think all gowns are nice. Just a matter whether I can carry out the beauty of the gown? Hahaha..so am flipping magazines now. Drool over many gowns but many I cannot wear due to my scarred back, front and waist I need to fix up mu face too, got many pitted holes from the pox.

Your package sounds reasonable

Comment

Hi girls! I am back

I'll be going to Golden Horse Awards for my first appointment tomorrow! Geee...this is very exciting!

Comment

hi fellow cotters!

Ya my first appointment with my BS was great! Was introduced to my designer, and she was very patient with me and hubby. After listening to what we want/like in a gown, she let me try on some OTR gowns, and from there she designed my gown! Will be able to see the 'structure' of the MTM gown in a months's time and I am so looking forward to that!

Comment

I'm going for my photoshoot this thursday and like all brides my skin is in a mess.. horrible acnes on my nose!!!!

I signed up with Silverlining and I love my gown!!! Paid $4200 for it...

Any remedies for instant acne removal???

Comment

Hi Ladies

heard from a friend that Golden Horse going to have a fashion show this Saturday at Chijmes. around 5pm i think. But need tickets to get in..

Comment

Yes tiemmie! Either that or you need your designer to bring you in :late:

Comment

Want to share with you ladies I'd completed my photoshoot yesterday! Love both my actual-day wedding and evening gowns. The rest of the gowns the designer had chosen for the photoshoot was lovely too! The weather yesterday was not really good, but nevertheless it's a great experience
                Really hope the photos will turn out nice *cross fingers*

Comment

can someone tell me how are their packages like? thanks!

Comment

Any Golden Horse Awrds Bride??

Hi,

has anyone tried golden horse awards(yishun branch)?? How is their service??

Comment

Not a bride, but you can check out Brides Asia this weekend at Suntec Convention Centre... many bridal shops exhibiting, together with a fashion show, and Golden Horse Awards is one of them. Bridal show is at 630pm (evening wear) on Sat and 5pm (bridal gown) on Sunday.

Comment

Hi I'm with GHA at Yishun. I find them quite good and no hidden costs good if you like the one stop service.

Comment

Originally posted by friz
                          Hi I'm with GHA at Yishun. I find them quite good and no hidden costs good if you like the one stop service.
                          hi friz, who is ur coordinator?? can share ur experience with them with me ??

Comment

HI Sneezy, my coordinator is Helen and so far their service is great!
                            The photographer is nice and we are satisfied with our photos ... now awaiting the production of the album. The best is they do not hardsell .

Comment

Originally posted by friz View Post
                              HI Sneezy, my coordinator is Helen and so far their service is great!
                              The photographer is nice and we are satisfied with our photos ... now awaiting the production of the album. The best is they do not hardsell .
                              Hi Friz...who is ur photographer & MUA??? when is ur AD?? mine has not decided yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X