Dresses for ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dresses for ROM

just wondering, any1 has any good recommendation for dresses for solemnisation purposes? To me its just as important as the traditional ceremony, though of cos no need to be too elaborate, but at least not too casually dressed about it. Any recommendation besides the usual Yen dresses?

I have long hair.. n thinking of adding some little petals/flowers or acessories.. - i dunno what you call those type of hairdo...victorian? any tips/ idea where i might find those accessories or which salon etc can do such hairdo?

My partner told me he would like to rom in Sep.. gosh that's like about 1-2 mths away...

Hello tiemmie,

Congrats

When i ROMed, i got my dress from Song & Kelly 21 located at Wisma Atria.

I just simply adore their cuts, designs and style.

U can also check out allure, warehouse for some nice dresses too

HTHs

Comment

I like Song and Kelly too

Alternatively, you can try this shop at Bugis Parco. I can't remember what's the name but this shop is just directly opposite Kipling store. They have lotsa dresses for formal dinners, functions.
      Last edited by raebelasian; 05-04-2007, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Rachel, I love your outfit. Really sweet and demure, so suited for ROM ceremony

I think that shop you are refering to is Just

Comment

Have fun and congrats!
          Last edited by raebelasian; 05-04-2007, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Thanks Vonnie

I really love tube dresses.
            Last edited by raebelasian; 05-04-2007, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian

Here's how my dress look like
              Goodness your dress is so pretty

when did you get it?? its must have been a steal for 20% discount

Comment

raebelasian,
                ur dress, it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!
                waaaah, congrats btw! gonna go there and check out too , it's so pretty!

Comment

Dear Everyone

thanks for all the replies! will check them out!

Comment

Originally posted by demigoddess1512
                    when did you get it?? its must have been a steal for 20% discount
                    Got the dress in early June and it wasn't on sale then.

Last I checked (last weekend), S&K are left with the bigger sizes for dresses on sale at Forum.

I saw a dress like below and they still have a size 2 (last piece).
                    Good luck in finding the perfect dress for your ROM, tiemmie

Comment

oh god i have to agreewith the rest, your dressis gorgeous rachel!!

Comment

the dress you've posted up there is nice!
                        hmm besides wisma atria and forum anyone can advice where are the other outlets of Song & Kelly located? Also, any idea when the sale will last till?

gosh i am considered petite so large sizes are definitely out for me..grrrh

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
                          I like Song and Kelly too

I got my dress for ROM from them too. They have a sale currently and you can imagine my bf's face when I told him that the dress that he bought for me is currently 20% off

Here's how my dress look like

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../ROM_dress.jpg
                          Wow! Your dress is really beautiful! Woah!!!

Comment

i get mine from Allure. very sweet dress which is abt the length of the dress shown in the pic above. Nowadays ladies are not wearing full length/long dress for ROM. wear something sweet and nice is a good idea. No need to be toooo formal huh

Comment

I am trying to posepone ROM as late in 2005 as possible as I have another 8 kg to lose to look ok in an off the rack dress - or it has to be tailored.

Tailored will mean more $$ to spend - i must hit the road - any place for plus sizes off the rack dresses (just in case) - I can't wear the largest from allure - need a size bigger.

Comment

Working...
                              X